End of 2019 Strain Reviews

I recently discovered that the .is site has a forum. Ha! I don't write cannabis reviews, normally, but I'll make an exception for the benefit of this community.

To begin, a question: What do I like in a smoke? Good question, because my personal genetics are, perhaps, as important as a cannabis strain in shaping perception. I like anything with “purple.” Also “punch.” I don’t like things with “diesel” in them.

Here are some thoughts on current strains...

Purple Urkle and Jaeger [Jager] (Loud): Such beautiful buds. Already bought more for the long, cold winter ahead! Will squirrel away vacuum packs of this stuff (and also the fantastic Lavender [Loud] and Mimosa [Medmama]) just in case civilization collapses before the chance arises to see them again. (Seriously...already done.) Another favorite is the indoor Jack Herer (which defines that "cat piss smell" I think) and is a very motivating smoke. I see now that Purple Jack (Medmama) has been added as an outdoor selection; wish that had been there this morning! I cannot vouch for its efficacy, but all the other outdoor selections were good. Even True OG (MedMama), which was not a favorite (not as strong as expected), was exceptional value.

Unrelated note: Thanks to Medboy for fixing that snafu with that order before the holidays. Customer service with this group is first rate.

Comments

• Just want too second the unrelated note on comment above, customer service with MM and MB is top notch never had an issue that they didn’t try to make right. You can’t beat service like that.

Just some quick thoughts on the Jaeger received before Christmas. Beautiful buds, great smell and decent high. Ordered 1/4 came as two large buds but it did weigh correctly. Just didn’t seem to be as much once broken up and I get that steams add a little weight (not complaining) just for me I like to have a few buds instead of one or two large ones. Over all great strain would order it again. To MM,MB and all the staff, I give you all a virtual handshake and a pat on the back for a excellent job through out 2019. Stay safe

• Liking this thread! Curious as to why you dislike "diesel" George ? Effects? Any diesel seems to be my fav for daytime.

My fav flower of 2019 is a tie between Wedding Cake and Purple Orange Diesel in regards to overall high. Most amazing smell is another tie between the Jahgoo from Loud and Mimosa from MM..both have forever changed my Vape palette..As far as concentrates the Starkiller Shatter from L and Sour D Boost live resin from MM are simply amazing for taste and effects.

Anywho I stumbled upon this site this past Oct and honestly have been blown away with the options/quality of the products..it truly is an online medical dispensary! Service is 6 out of 5 starsfor me..had only one issue with my orders and MB and Loud made it straight..thx btw!

Just ordered the indoor Bluedream and greenhouse Lemon Tree from MM..can't wait like all my orders!

• Superman,

I seem to lack whatever gene for "feeling" the effects of diesel THC genetics. I don't get it; it's an anomaly. I appreciate the taste but it bypasses my head. For example, I bought a super premium Purple Sour Diesel recently (different dispensary). Everyone says how great it is (and expensive!). For me it's just a rather nice and exotic tobacco substitute. And I was further surprised because it has "purple" genetics, or at least the name suggests it.

Mendel did not discuss this! Neither did Darwin. Or Boyle. I digress...

I'll add another strain to my review, to support the above point. I've been smoking the Lemon Kush (Loud) over the last couple days. While I feel the effects better than the True OG, it still doesn't quite resonate with my DNA. I like the smell, but the overall experience is not on level with Lavender, Jager, Purple Urkle, or Mimosa. (For me! Always that disclaimer...)

Next up, I'll be trying the Alien Orange Cookies and Purple Punch. I suspect I will like them. I can't write one of those reviews that says "you'll feel like rewriting the ending to Hemingway's Old Man and the Sea, then wading backwards into the ocean under a moonlit sky...Just watch out or you'll eat all the Ding-Dongs!." I have no idea what cannabis will do to anyone else's mind or body!

How do these people do it, on Leafly and places???

Ha ha ha,

GTB