Fruit Loops

edited February 2020 in Product Reviews

Received the much anticipated Fruit Loops from Loud yesterday. I was a little hesitant, so I treaded lightly and started out with half of what I normally would. Glad I did! It is very potent, which hit me stronger in the area of euphoria. I don’t know how to describe it other than feeling a little out of body type buzz. It was very manageable though in my opinion and I experienced no paranoia as described. I guess I can be considered a veteran smoker since I’ve been enjoying herb over 20 yrs. Definitely glad I grabbed it up while it was available. I went back to it a couple more times throughout the night and it was very consistent. As far as aroma it’s very similar to the first batch of Mimosa I ordered from MedM. Very fruity, with an earthy undertone. Somewhat creamy as smoked or vaped in my case. Hope this comes back around for everyone else’s sake. If you want something currently available with a less Indica punch, then grab the Premium Mimosa from MedM..it’s amazing too!

Comments

• Tried the fruit loops last nigh and it is the BOMBI did not have any paranoia. Hope we this strain again.

• I just received my fruitloops order and while I only ordered a 1/4 (7.5g) I only received 7g - this has never happened with other premium orders. Ideas? Maybe just running short? Not a big deal, just curious. Thankful for all MM does for us!

• 1oz = 28g
    28g ÷ 4= 7g.
    You got your quarter.
    1/4oz = 7g
    1/8oz = 3.5g
    1/16oz= 1.75g
    1/32oz= 0.875g
    1/64oz= 0.4375g
    1/128oz=0.21875g

• edited February 2020

Mine was 7 g’s too. Did a split with Strawberry Diesel and it was 7.5. All my 1/4 orders have been over 7 so I’m happy. Obviously limited supply since it ran out so quick. Its definitely stronger so that more than makes up for it. Quite an amazing strain! Grower has a gym for sure. The SD is top notch too.

• Come on man 7 grams is a 1/4!!! And they give you a freebie!! These guys are the BEST and always send top notch stuff.

• 7 g’s is definitely a 1/4!! No complaints here..I’m sure Tjlando is just used to getting over 7 which seems to be the norm on most orders. They are the best and so are the products!!

• edited February 2020

Yeah definitely wasn’t meant as a complaint ... I’ve just never received 7 before. But thanks to everyone who broke it down for me! As I had said in my initial post, I’m very thankful for this site and all they do. I was simply curious since it was a first.

• Medboy can we make a request for this strain to be restocked? One of the best I’ve bought on here. Going to be a sad day when it’s gone..trying to treat it like a fine wine..delicious smooth creamy bowl of fresh cut fruit..perfect for winding down after a hard day’s work..2020 #1 thus far in my opinion

• Thx for restocking! Got my order in..although the last batch was premium a extra little leaf won’t hurt..still one of my fav’s in regards to aroma and effects..like a delicious bowel of cereal..

• Can’t wait 😬