ordered wednesday, recieved today MM Product review

SOOO the mimosa shatter from medmama came in a tiny silicone container and is beautiful chips that are the perfect shatter consistancy and can be handled with your hands without making a mess, smokes beautifully just like the mimosa flower just stronger. Wax gelato crumble, came also in tiny silicone containers and is more on the softer side of consistancy, looks great tho and will post in here after i tried smoking some. The greenhouse blue dream honestly looks like what you would expect the dankest buds to look like, covered in hairs and keif. Smells incredible. Same goes for the green house lemon tree, it look and smells amazing and honestly smells a lot like a yummy lemony citrus smell. cant wait to smoke them but i seriously may just order more green house blue dream because it looks that amazing.
after i try all these ill post how i feel in this thread.
@superman38NC if i was you superman id order the mimosa shatter its nice as fuck

Comments

• edited February 2020

Thx shleezen!! How’s the high from the shatter? I know the flower is great for the day and getting stuff done or chilling in the evening..btw I love the Lemon Tree and Blue Dream from Medmama..both smooth yummy flavors..the LT has a lemon soap scent in my opinion..tastes incredible vaped..the Blue Dream smells like berries..

• Their quick service kicks ass! I always order on Weds and usually always get it Sat.

• @superman38NC your spot on for both those strains they are great. also the mimosa shatter smokes really nice im smoking out of a kind pen jiggy with a quartz coil and the mimosa taste like a yummy citrus flavor similar to a mimosa. High is very nice made me feel euphoric and happy and gave me a nice energy boost. the gelato crumble is almost like a extra thick thc sauce lol its great tho not really stick to the touch so u can roll a piece into a ball carefully. havent gotten really stoned off that yet been smoking the mimosa xD

• @JaymeeG yea that was the fastest order ive received yet!