Peaches Strain

Fire the strain description writer.

I was curious about Med Mama's "Peaches." So the description is plagiarized from a non-Leafly site, actually an independent reviewer site in the Pacific Northwest, I think. Many of the descriptions have been picked up from Leafly but this is the first time I felt it was bad enough to make a comment. A key piece of information is that the Peaches sold in Seattle or wherever clocks in at 14% THC, making it a lower-punching flower. Probably wouldn't have ordered it if I'd known that. Instead the description picks up random bits of information such as the puzzling statement that it's for "those looking to get back in the game." I just ignored that statement. Now I get it.

Unfortunately I'll also be getting a half ounce of it (or quarter with a possible sub). I suspect it will taste great but I'm a bit disappointed.

Comments

• Shouldn't have started with such a negative: I love this site. Love it!

And hat's off to the writer who contributed Lodi Dod's review for Loud. Good stuff!

• I ordered the Peaches too yesterday. When I was in CO a couple yrs ago I tried some Citrus Funk..it was in the 14% range, but was bomb. I’m hoping the flavor/aroma is as described. Looking for a nice pick me up to start my day..some of the other sativas on here are still too powerful for me as a wake and bake. I also ordered the forbidden fruit which I’m looking forward to trying..

• I'm also interested in Forbidden Fruit!

Anyway, here's my rewrite of the strain description:

According to the Cannabis Chronicles website, Peaches is “a rare and select phenotype of DNA Genetics’ Tangilope (mix of Tangie & Chocolope).” As would be expected, the strain has a sweet and fruity taste and smell. THC content was listed at 13% by River City Holistic Health in Portland, OR, making it a good transitional strain.

• edited February 2020

Received the Peaches and Forbidden Fruit today!..of the two the peaches is definitely the loudest..I’ve smelled a lot of strains and honestly my palette continues to grow thx to this site 😀..never smelled anything like peaches..I’m still processing it lol..amazing fresh fruit smell..does it smell like a peach? hmmm..TBD..all I can say is it smells goooood..I did vape a small amount after a stressful day and it did bring a nice sense of peace..little pressure in the head, but nothing crazy..It’s definitely a milder strain as far as potency, but I can appreciate that because strong sativas tend to leave me tired on the come down..

• Good-tasting strain, Peaches. Will not send you into a tailspin and derail your day.

The buds are perfect and of medium-large size. Wish I could post a pic.

Useful and aromatic herb.