Super Lemon Haze

There’s nothing subtle about how this herb smells and tastes: like a bucket of Pine-sol with a hint of ammonia. Sweet, almost cloying. The buds are uniformly small/medium in size and not particularly noteworthy-looking. I am reminded of an indica with nuggets that are on the small side and ugly. Northern Lights, for example.

I thought this would be similar to Lemon Tree or Mimosa: a general-purpose sativa-dominant strain with a citrusy aroma. No. The effects were psychoactive in a rather unique way for me. I have a hard time coaxing the words to describe it. After erasing sentence after sentence, it finally came to me: This is cannabis for serious thought and analysis. I do not like reviews on sites like Leafly where people say, “this is a great weed for deep, intense conversations, and making love by candlelight.” Isn’t that the way all weed should be? This weed says “no.”

Which makes the “thumbs up” or “thumbs down” portion of a review very difficult. Super Lemon Haze has strong therapeutic possibilities but I don't know where to begin. Truth-telling weed, this is. It asks serious and heavy questions.

Comments

• A day after using this really weird herb, I decided to have another look. The buds are more medium than small and look nothing like Northern Lights. This is a fascinating and complex mental solvent. Now in a fresh Lemon Pine scent!

• edited February 2020

Thanks for the review! I've had SLH several times when it first debuted several years ago and it's still in my top 10..my favorite pheno tastes like sweet lemon heads, but I'm sensing this batch isn't as necessarily described. You can tell some descriptions are cut & paste. I'm hoping to receive mine later in the week..sounds like it's still amazing..I like a deep thinking session every now and then 😀

• Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, Superman.