Durban Poison (Outdoor)

Small/medium-sized buds. Very sweet-smelling. Reminds me of Jack Herer, in terms of the dominant smell only.

The strain was labeled “Durban Poison” on the bag but the strain description tells us it’s a cross of Durban Poison X Top Skunk (grown outdoor). The description tells us a lot of really good information. Need a “spark”? Yes, it’s a sativa for that--and it will probably work on you regardless of what else you've been smoking lately. This makes it a key addition to the arsenal of the heavy user of sativa cannabis products.

Recommended for anybody who needs or wants to rather profoundly alter their state of consciousness. And by that I mean, “not a little bit.” I am wrecked after one hit and I don’t consider myself a lightweight. And by "wrecked" I mean oddly reflective on what it means, my dysfunction, my condition, and so on and so forth. I conclude that it's never too late to learn how to play the flute.

This is fantastic cannabis to enjoy your day.

Comments

• Loving the durban skunk. More so than the premium atf.
    Smell. Great piney grassy mangoish aroma from back. Intensified by grinding.
    Look small to med buds. Hybrid structure. Slightly airy. Greens and reds and sparkly trichs. Grinding leaves an appealing looking grind.
    Taste. Terpy Pine mango earth smooth smoke no coughing even on large rips.
    Effects. Wow. Soaring head high from second exhale. Body relaxation. Movies and music much more enjoyable. Relaxed but not locked. A great wake and baker.
    Overall an 8 of 10.
    No paranoia but massive cotton mouth can be expected.

• i am loving this durban myself should have ordered more i start the day with it a finish with willy wonder

• This stuff sounds fabulous! I need to place another order!