Peaches

I ordered this to go with some Purple Punch. Peaches by day, Purple Punch by night. That was the idea at least. And it's mostly working well. I had my day utterly changed by Super Lemon Haze and Durban Poison (x Top Skunk) on a couple occasions recently, long stories both, so I needed to dip into a strain that was less adrenaline-intense than Durban Poison and less psychologically challenging than Super Lemon Haze. (Who am I really, anyway? Thank you for asking, Super Lemon Haze, but can we do this once a decade only? It's Hump Day, for Chrissakes.)

Enter Peaches, a strain so safe your Grandma can use it. At least that's one way it might be marketed...

Make no mistake, it's not "Healer" or "Harle-tsu" (and I like Harle-tsu, both the taste and the idea of it.) It's a gentle, active mental buzz, without some of the mind games that can wreak havoc on an unbalanced mind such as mine. Wish I'd ordered twice as much, just because my collection of herbs reflects the menu on this site: this is an energizing sativa that lets you take life in your own direction, mostly.

My results were as follows: Nice, mostly boring, a welcome respite from the insanity. More importantly, my use of Peaches coincided with a much welcomed return to my day job, which is remarkably similar to what I'm doing now, except with one or two additional levels of horseshit. In other words, writer. And Peaches is good for that. Really good.

Here's my rewrite of MedMama's current strain description:

According to the Cannabis Chronicles website, Peaches is “a rare and select phenotype of DNA Genetics’ Tangilope (mix of Tangie & Chocolope).” As would be expected, the strain has a sweet and fruity taste and smell. THC content was listed at 13% by River City Holistic Health in Portland, OR, making it a good transitional strain.

Comments

• Haha “so safe your grandma can use it”..so true about this strain..it’s great for daytime unless you smoke too much and then it left me wanting a nap midday..brings about a peaceful calmness and overall great mood..