Sour Diesel Review

I received my order of Sour Diesel from Med Mama earlier in the week and tried it out last night.

Buds: A variety of small to medium-large buds. Fluffy, trimmed well and sticky. Very fresh. Light green appearance with a few orange hairs.

Smell: The smell is incredibly strong. I didn't have a free jar, so I tripled bagged my buds to keep the odor under control. I don't know how to describe the smell other than STRONG. If you're trying to be inconspicuous, this is not the strain!

Taste: These buds have a fresh, full bodied taste that sticks in the back of your throat. Very tasty. The taste holds even when smoked.

High: This may be subjective, but I found the high to be very energetic and pleasing. I tend to smoke heavy indicas at night, so I wasn't prepared for this. I was up for hours enjoying the long lasting effects of this strain. Going forward, I will reserve Sour Diesel for mornings and afternoons.

Overall, this is a great harvest of a classic strain. Highly recommended.

Comments

• Does it have the deasel smell am getting ready to order it. I was wanting on a review. So you think it's worth it with a strong head high that's nml with sd thanks