Violet Vixen

If anyone orders the Violet Vixen please give a report on it . Can't find alot of info on it . With the jetfuel strain in it should have a really good smell

Comments

• edited March 2020

Hi Winston. Just received a free sample of VV..the smell is incredible..I mentioned it in another discussion but it reminds me of sweet grapes soaked in fuel..similar to Guava OG cart I picked up in Cali last yr...enjoyed it earlier today..high was energetic like Green Crack..but not as intense..more uplifting like Mimosa..can’t wait to get my order 😀

• Got some on order. Thanks for the rec. Right up my alley, from the sound of it.

• Wow!!! @superman38NC, I recall you reviewed this somewhere...this is some of the best tasting stuff of the year!!!

• Yea I wish I had pulled the trigger on the vv . I hope medmoma is able to get more of it

• edited May 2020

I’ve been waiting to here your opinion on the VV George! It’s crazy loud huh?! Perfect for starting the day..Winston I hope they get some back in..some of MedMama’s best 😀

• Ha! Just thinking about that. It's one of the top-tasting strains I've tried, ever! It tastes like flowers. So purple. And the buds are quite unique, right, for a 90% sativa (according to the menu description)? Very dense.

• That's one of the strains at the top of my list to try out. I also want some Northern Lights to see if it's different from what I've had in the past.