Sensimilla strains

I never got the term "sensimilla," but it appears in the description for Critical Mass, up now under Loud and Co.'s indoor stuff. This is "without seeds"?

I believe it's also a great song by the reggae group Black Uhuru.

Comments

• track listed as "Sinsemilla"...

• That is correct. sinsemilla. A highly potent form of marijuana obtained from unpollinated female plants. Spanish sin without ( from Latin sine ) semilla seed ( from Old Spanish dialectal semilia ) ( alteration of Late Latin sēminia ) ( neuter pl. of sēminium ) ( from sēmen ; see semen . )

• Thank you coldstone!

• Ha! That dinged one of my memories.

In the early 80's, I remember getting some smoke from my dealer. He always had "columbian" or "sinsemillia." A friend returned from Hawaii with some of the best weed I had ever smoked up till that point. We just called it "hawaiian."

BTW: that was what I had on me when I got busted. I had only smoked 2 joints out of a half ounce bag too. It ended up costing me about $135 per joint after fines and court costs.

This was in Texas and possession under 4 oz then was a simple misdemeanor. Overnight in a jail was all I saw on that part.

/old man rambling

• @justaguy fuck dan Patrick, and Gregg Abbott. And the rest of the idiots in office that literally have no fuckin clue what they’re talking about— when they make drug laws or any other laws for that matter.

• edited March 2020

@Fastguy199 - Um... Mark White, a Democrat, was Governor then. Shove your politics into a pipe and smoke it.

• @justaguy jokes on you, cause I’m a conservative that was born and raised in Texas. And if not for these 2 imbusils, cannabis would probably be legal nationwide. Put that into YOUR pipe and smoke it. Or not. I don’t give a shit.