Black Cherry Soda

All I can say is grab some of this while it’s available..it really is a nice strain! The buds are dense lime green embedded with dark red pistils..lots of kief..reminds me of my batch of wedding cake minus the aroma (seriously nice looking nugs)..the scent is subtle compared to others, but crisp clean sweet fruity undertones..vapes long, clean, and very smooth..4.5/5 stars..some of the best available right now if your looking for a unique strain all around.

Comments

• Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Get this man some indoor 5th Element and Mother's Milk and that one with "violet" in the title, so I can know what to do with the new Med Mama selections.

It's hard work being a pioneer...

• edited March 2020

Your welcome George..I believe your a credible pioneer as well! Love your reviews..but yes I’ll take any free product to provide honest reviews..where do I sign up? Medboy? 😉

Speaking of the violet vixen..I just ordered a restock of Mimosa and requested a sample of that in particular..if I receive it I’ll let you know my opinion asap..MedMama is always awesome about sending requested bud samples..really has helped make decisions

Loud finally sent my requested free sample of Sunset Sherbert (thx btw!) I was going to order but holding off to sample one more time..it was so strong and sedative..powerful herb..I like indicas at night..but this made my limbs numb..in a good way lol just not sure if that’s for me

• @superman38NC I agree. The Sunset sherbert will knock you right on your ass! It's almost too strong....... almost...

• Superman38NC, I just smoked my "SS" sample joint from a week or two ago. Whoah! I smelled roses, I think. That was good stuff. Definitely resembles the "sunset" moniker.

Will post a "Lemon Larry" review later, once I get to know it better. Preview: It doesn't seem to smell like lemons at first. I thought it had more of a peppery aroma out of the bag. The citrus emerged for me upon grinding. Unfortunately, after breaking up one bud, I put the rest in the wrong mason jar. So now the remaining flowers smell like cat piss. Jack Herer remnants, maybe? Regardless, I will have no further luck teasing out the intricacies of the Lemon Larry "spice." Other than some woodiness and lemon, the initial nose has been lost to contamination and time. Perhaps another connoisseur can add more details about aroma... As for the buds themselves, they are medium-sized nuggets, heavily frosted with trichomes. If I were to guess what kind of cannabis classification they belong to, I would say they are a happy hybrid, possessing some of that stout, indica architecture with the mossy sativa creep of orange and emerald throughout. Note that I haven't smoked any of it yet. Looks too strong. Kid has a drum lesson tonight.

In other news, Monday 3/2 ordered; Thursday 3/5 received.

• edited March 2020

The Sunset Sherbert is really nice..starting to appreciate its power..one of those when you’ve hit a wall..it definitely helps you over that..brings back some of those old school days when your face felt like wet cement..haha