Outdoor San Fernando Valley OG Kush

edited March 2020 in Product Reviews

Site description: 50/50 Indica/Sativa hybrid. Hand-trimmed and dry-cured. Grown in Northern California. This bud has an enticing aroma of sweet skunky citrus with a hint of earthy pine. The high has heavy calming indica effects, but the sativa brightness of the Afghani pushes through as well, leaving you in a calm, euphoric state.

Ordered on a Monday, delivery was Thursday, from Loud.

Looking through the baggie, what I saw is what the picture looks like on the order page. The bud sizes range from a couple of pencil eraser size nugglets, to several that are about 1" long by about 3/4"; little christmas tree buds. Most of the rest look like partial buds and bits-n-pieces. There is no shake. I saw a lot of nice, golden hairs and some peach fuzz all over. The trim is very tight and I don't see any leaves on... oh wait, yeah, I saw a partial leaf on a bud or two. The cure is just right.

Opening the bag, the smell of the bud seemed fruity, with a sort of earthy/musty smell undertone. The overall smell is not too loud, very pleasant.

I ground a small bud and loaded the pipe.

Now, I was sort of disappointed that Loud sent me SFV OG Kush. I was expecting Jaegar, but I did say on the order form that I would take SFV OG Kush as a sub. And when I saw that Jaegar was still on the menu 4 days later, my expectations of what they sent me was kind of low. So that was my frame of mind after the third hit off the pipe. I was thinking "aw man, this is the first time that MedMan has let me down" when the indica part of this strain started going to work. "Ah, it's a creeper. I'll just take a couple more hits and go sit down. Maybe I'll write a review."

Ha!. The sites description seems pretty accurate, but it's a creeper. Well, a slow walker. It has me writing a long review about it when I should be in there fixing supper.

The smoke is not harsh at all, and so far no signs of cotton mouth that I always seem to get when I smoke any indica leaning weed.

SFV OG Kush seems to be just right for easing my aches and pains, relieving stress, and making my day feel that much better. This one would be good for relaxing after the day is done, watching a movie, and if I were encouraged, I might feel like actually going to town and eating at a sit down restaurant.

I put this one in my top 3 favorites from MedMan.

Comments

• Glad it worked out. I wouldn't have ordered this strain, but I might try it now. Always looking for some good nighttime cannabis.