Anyone try the Alpha Blue ??

Just ordered looking for some reviews

Comments

• Medium-sized chunky buds, nice pale green loaded with orange hairs. The buds are dense but moist and well cured. Awesome trim job. The smell is sweet and gassy you can pick out both diesel and blueberry. The taste is the same gassy and sweet but not particularly strong.
    The high settles in right between your eyes and yesterday I spent about 3 hours outside very relaxed but very functional. When I got home I wanted to just lay on the couch and relax. The high was long-lasting. This is an awesome daytime strain but if you decide to just sit and chill it will let you but if you want to clean the garage it will let you too. It also puts that slight grin on your face like your the only one that got the joke and you don't want to be rude ( or obviously stoned ) and laugh out loud. Nice strain to have in the arsenal, would get again if I was looking for a good daytime strain. Munchies too.

• Thank you. I listed this as a sub--twice--and was actually hoping to get it the second time.

• Sorry for the typos I guess that was the Alpha Blue too ....

• Excellent review Whatever1956. I was suitably motivated to order some, despite not liking diesels, generally. It seems to have left the menu but I'm loving it.