Greenhouse Blue Dream

Why even write a review about this? Everyone knows the strain is good, right?

Two things: 1) In case I'd forgotten, this strain is perfect. 2) I'm reminded how good soul jazz piano is when played by Bobby Timmons. Unlike Lemon Larry, which seems to demand the Doobie Brothers' second (and best) album, Toulouse Street, this particular herb calls for something called "Dat Dere," by the pianist for Cannonball Adderly and Art Blakey. 3) I'm really in the mood to rate something, and I just opened this bag, ordered after the holidays and discovered this morning under the couch.

Somehow that ended up being three things.

In conclusion, the premium version of this strain might be awesome, too, but the greenhouse version is better than okey doke. It's a masterpiece.

5.0/5

Comments

• edited March 2020

Blue Dream has been my weekend cup of coffee lately..I ordered the indoor when it was available..one of the most distinctive strains..the buds themselves are chunky with a creamy appearance from the light orange pistols woven throughout..tastes and smells berry clean..especially vaped..Definitely 5 stars! The premium pic from Loud is what my MedMama indoor buds look like..