Mimosa shatter and gelato wax crumble

Fist off hopefully both of these become available again under medmama.
That being said, Mimosa shatter comes in a tiny 2g silocone container which some people ddont like because its broken up into tiny shatter chips. i didnt mind this being as tho they were cute light colored high quality shatter chips. Taste out of my kind pen using a quartz coil reminds me exactly of the mimosa cocktail. Its citrusy and flavorful defiently would recommend for an all day smoke and ive been enjoying it as that. The high is more celebral then body for sure although smoke enough of it and youll start to feel it in your body, atleast i do. For me this gave the perfect pep in my step for long days of work and keeping relaxed/stress free while being energized.
The gelato crumble on the other hand is more mushy but not sticky to the point where you cant handle it with your bare hands although you do need to handle it carefully so you dont mush it on your fingers. But ive been rolling pieces of this up into rice sized bits and throwing them in my dab pen. The taste is very different from mimosa its hard to discribe it but its a good taste and the high is nice. I seem to feel mentally awakened everytime i take a fat dab but my body is much more relaxed and the feeling of an indica sets in. high quality shit here, comes in 2g silicone containers and is a deep gold/yellowish color. I could use this as an all day smoke but the longer i smoke it the heavier the relaxation effects take over. personally ive liked using this for movies or video games. ect... it keeps you awake and mentally stoned as well as your body high.

Comments

• Nice review. I got the grapefruit shatter from Loud. Tastes good, sativa for sure. However, not glass like... more of a wax/budder. Also got the Blue Cookies from MM... High is strong, taste is ok. Dark color.