Banana Punch crumble??? Blue dream wax

Does anyone have the description of the Banana Punch Crumble from med mama a few days ago... I just got the shipment in and went to look at exactly what I bought, but it’s gone!

The blue dream wax by Med momma is complete ⛽️
... it’s got me thinking extremely clear and ready to conquer anything!

Comments

• So the BD wax is good? How does it taste and how is the consistency. Never had the wax yet. Just the shatter. Have you tried any of the other waxes?

• edited April 2020

@LifeLong14 I actually just ran out of the blue dream wax and personally am planning on ordering more... it is like peanut butter or Nutella I’d say but golden honey in color, the taste is just as blue dream should be, piney, earthy and blue dreamy👍🏻 I definately recommend.. the first dab I took of it I was like “damn” It blew me away! I was also smoking some DJ Short Blueberry though so...

The wax is a bit tougher to handle if you ask me, I have a few differnt dab tools and a medium silicone mat, I highly reccomend buying a silicone mat for your dab utensils and maybe have 1 tool for shatter 1for wax consistency.

• @Fastguy199 THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

• edited April 2020

@LifeLong14 Anytime my friend, and yes, I can tell you the cement shoes will have you in the couch —it too is a waxy consistency

• edited April 2020

@LifeLong14 A really cool one that blew my mind the first time I saw it was live rez or live resin concentrate... it’s like little Crystals and if it has “sauce” or “Terep sauce” — it’s THC crystals in golden THC honey 🤤🤯

• @Fastguy199 YES... That live resin is the business! Now that you brought up cement shoes, how would you compare it to the BD? Looks like the BD is more of a clear, focused high whereas cement shoes is a couchlocker. How would you compare taste?

• @lifelong I’d say looks are pretty similar withe color and texture.. you nailed it with the effects of both.. and the taste.. is say it taste like something in the cookies family. Very sweet, kinda earthy and gassy.

Like I said ^ i reccomend :-)! I’d either buy that or the gelato..(I’ve never tried the gelato wax)