Hey MedMama! LA Pop Rocks???

Trying to figure out what to order next and I can't figure out what some of the strains are...I discussed Grasshopper here: https://medicinemanonline.com/discussion/615/grasshopper-strain#latest

What about LA Pop Rocks? Is it the same as "Pop Rox"? Leafly has this to say about it:

"Pop Rox is an indica-dominant hybrid strain from a private seed collection in Las Vegas. True to its name, Pop Rox carries a sweet, candy-like aroma that translates to a fruity flavor on the inhale. Relaxing, euphoric effects give rise to creative clarity while stress and bad moods melt away." Maybe the "LA" version is someone having fun with the name but using the Pop Rox seeds?

Comments

• Sure sounds good, if that's the one!

• Great ? George..I’m been browsing the last few days, but nothing is really speaking to me right now..did you ever receive the Violet Vixen? Curious your thoughts if so..

• I did receive it Superman38NC...keeping it in a special place for a special time. I, too, am bored and looking for a new "find." XJ-13, maybe? "Pop Rox" is one I'd bet on, though.