Memory Loss

This indoor flower from Loud piqued my interest immediately. From the menu description:

This is a beautiful sativa-dominant hybrid (70/30 sat/ind). Wonderful spicy aromas and flavors. It's got a trippy high up-front. This strain exhibits some of the nice hallucinatory effects that a good sativa brings. Parents are Amnesia Haze and FaceOff OG. My complaint about most sativas is that they're weak. However, this one does NOT have that problem! Really nice daytime smoke, but maybe not when you need to get a lot of work done...

The buds in my 7.5-gram bag are outstanding. Well-loved and presented, like a box of sativa chocolates. They smell and look like Jack Herer--sweet and spicy on the nose, densely tangled with a wide range of hues, emerald, orange, purple, on the tendrils that snake about, like tinsel. Physically, the buds feel spongy. This is not herb that will fall through the holes in your grinder; you will have to pick most of the little pieces out of the teeth of your machinery...The herb is well suited for an old fashioned pipe.

Haze-related strains are always interesting and this is no exception. I do not find it to be exceptionally strong, though. I was actually more blasted in the face by XJ-13 and DJ Short Blueberry. This seems to have something in common with diesels. That's a smell I can't detect. But the taste and enduring nature of the stone suggest it's entirely different than those fruity varietals. Less voltage (punch), more power. I'd rather climb to the moon right now than blast off for it.

Conclusion

Memory Loss is stimulating to me. So much so, I am off to do...other things! I will say that the name is misleading. I wouldn't call this temporary amnesia or anything close. It's whatever you want it to be, amplified.

Comments

• Gotta agree with you on the potency. Solid buzz but not as strong as I had expected. Allbud sucked me in with their 31-32% est.

• This is really good cannabis. My opinion of an herb can sometimes evolve. Unfortunately, this herb really has a name it can never live up to. (Although, it should be said, that the indoor Fruit Loops is the real "memory loss" herb for me.)