White Cookies?

Does anyone know anything about this MedMama offering? I've been thinking about getting some cookies...frankly, I don't know anything about "white" varietals at all, so any info is much appreciated!

Comments

• Think Girl scout cookies. The "white" is the sativa part of it I believe. It's a indica dom. I'd say 60/40. It has a vanilla ice cream sugar cone taste. Med-high buzz. Gooey/trichomes like 5th Element but not so heavy on the Indi side. The Medmama description is pretty much on point.

• Most strains with the word "white" or even "crystal" in them are White Widow hybrids/parentage. White Widow itself is a 50/50 hybrid and to this day the best weed I've ever smoked was White Rhino. White Russian and Blue Widow are also amazing strains related to White Widow.

• I've looked forward to trying White Rhino and some of those others. I'll probably give White Cookies a try.

• @georgetirebiter . Used to grow white rhino. Was one of my all time favs

• I had an outdoor Blue Widow fem about 15 yrs ago..1 small little plant compared to the rest but still memorable to this day! Such a smooth upbeat smoke..right now I currently have some organic white widow on hand..you can’t go wrong..I’m sure the white cookies is 🔥..

• I've been eyeing White Widow seeds...not sure how it compares as far as the grow goes, but I suspect it's not the hardest.

I put in for a quarter of the White Cookies. Will probably write about it.

Thanks for helping me make up my mind.

• Looking forward to hearing your review, George, this strain should be a home run.

• In the meantime, I am really enjoying some of Loud's latest offerings.

I simply cannot get past how nuanced the DJ Short Blueberry is. And the hazy psychedelic therapy of XJ-13.

It is a time for giving blessings and prayers; and I don't normally talk like that.