Puffin' On Outdoor Jack Herer

Greetings, I hope you all are doing as well as can be during these strange times.

I took a hiatus but am back on the MM, and I recently received a zip of OJH, my first time with this particular strain. The scent was different; tart, piney, zesty. The buds themselves are big, .75g or larger, and handsome. Not crazy colored or purple or white like some of the others, just healthy-looking buds.

I'm going to have to keep the review ongoing, but I just smoked a clear-wrap fatboy of it and the buzz is really nice and chill. Not overly heady, but relaxing. I was able to do some cleaning and am now writing this and feeling pretty good. It definitely leaves that "ooh, I'm ready for another bowl here shortly" feeling.

I'll be having more, but I'm a fan so far. Looking forward to reading everyone's reviews and ordering up some new stuff to try! Thankful to be here with you all.

\m/,

Comments

• First thing I do after Medman delivers... clean my house.

• Yesss. I just ordered some on Saturday. The first time I ever had jack it was from mm and it has been my favorite ever since. I can’t wait.

• @TutorGirl Let us know what you think!!

• So, I got it in last night and guys, wow.
    So I only smoked a little last night in my chillum and I chilled on my porch in my new porch chair that I bought for this moment and it was so good.
    I am smoking on my porch again as we speak, and listening to the High and Mighty pod and I feel... happy. Light. Grateful for life.
    I only took 2 hits today out of my chillum after like only 5 day high hiatus before last night.
    I always know this strain is like a punch for me, but if like you could enjoy someone punching you.
    lol thank you again mm & medma

• Just finished a 1/2 oz of JH.

I wont post a review except to say that JCizzle nailed it. The buds were the largest I have ever received from MM and the bud smell was great.

• I remember those! Got them right before Xmastime. The glory of outdoor buds...so effortlessly sexy.