Loud n Co gummies

I ordered mix and match gummies from Loud n Co and chose all 75mg gummies. Ate one on 4/20 and felt nothing. Tried taking 2 today and still didn’t feel much of a high. I dab daily so my tolerance was high, but I was still a little surprised lol Anyone have a recommendation on dosage for these? 🤔

Comments

• I'm not surprised. 75mg is not a lot in my opinion. Plus edibles don't work for a lot of people, myself included, and yes it's mostly attributed to tolerance. One day my plan is to take a full 30 day detox break and then try a 1-200mg edible to see if that does the trick. Even not smoking/dabbing for a week or two might help before you take your next gummie.

• I've received edibles from Loud & Co as freebies and they do nothing for me. But the 25 mg edibles from Med Mama are excellent. One is all I need with those products.

• Edibles are very different than smoking/dabbing. Some people are lacking the body chemistry to extract the thc so need a lot or don't get high at all. Do you find you get high with other edibles?

• edited April 2020

I had a gummy bear from Medmama and it was really good. The shatter chips are different though, I get mostly a head buzz and slight body but nothing at all like the gummy. I also had a taffy that didn't do much at all except for slight pressure or puffiness to my eyes.

I've had homemade cookies and brownies that were bomb and felt each one.

It was odd that the other ones didn't do much, but they weren't labeled as thc or cbd, or mg's, so I don't know what I truly had. There was 1 shatter chip labeled as 25mg, I took about 20mg and gave 5mg to my wife. She felt most of it in her forehead as did I, it wasn't until later that it moved to a more relaxing body buzz but was short lived. I have a 75mg from l&c I'm going to try this weekend (I never do edibles during the week, lasts too long into the next day haha).

• I have gotten high with other edibles, but I know edibles are much different than dabs and take some trial and error. Lol I may have to try Medmama’s stuff too. I have been making lots of new discoveries in quarantine! 😅 Thanks for the tips!

• Loud's are very Sativa in their effect. I took a 75 on a Saturday and spent 6 razor-focused hours working on a project I was dreading. Went back to finish it the next day and w/o the gummy couldn't get into it. When I have used MM I find them more of a body high and I usually fall asleep...(IMHO) Edibles are more subtle for me, also tolerance and metabolism affect the results

• Any thoughts on the saltwater Taffy? I just got those as I was hoping to make the switch from smoking to only edibles but I'm taking two and ehh not bad but not great