Saltwater Taffy edibles

Just wondering if anyone has a good way to get the Taffy off all the paper? Everyone I go to consume really doesn't want to come off the wrapper

Comments

• edited April 2020

Lick it 🤪..at least that’s what I did..wonder if you put them in the fridge or freezer for a bit before opening?..hmm

• Yes, I would keep them in the refrigerator for a few hours prior to eating, worked perfectly.

• Uhhh...lmao I ate the paper too that still had taffy stuck to it haha. I didn't want any to go to waste so I was like F it, and ate it lol.

• Lol I was thinking about eating the paper, I tried refrigerating a few of them as well but that didn't help when I did it

• I'm trying to make the switch to edibles only and no flower since wife is pregnant with twins almost due,, running out of anywhere to smoke but for whatever reason I feel like when I try edibles only I'm missing out until I at least add a couple puffs to the equation

• You could go the vape route. I added vaping to the mix so I could be discreet around the house.

• Yeah tried that for a bit wasn't as enjoyable as smoking but may have to

• If you haven't tried the live resin vape, it's pretty good. There's more flavor than the distillates so far, and the high is really nice. Live resin seemed to kick in a little bit quicker than distillate.

• Hmm may have to give that a try