Loud Shipment 4/19

I just went to my mail box and nothing was there from Loud. I am getting packages from the west coasts as I have family there. My ID has been working so am not 100% sure as to what is going on with them. This is very frustrating to say the least. I just wish that there was a way that they can let us know if is that the item is out of stock or what in the world is going on. I placed another order from Med mama yesterday and I hope is not a repeat of the same thing with Loud. At this point I don't care if they substitute the oz of strawberry dream that I ordered with something else.

Comments

• edited April 2020

Only eight days buddy, just breathe. You’ll get it by Friday. I understand how frustrating it is but getting yourself worked up will just make it worse trust me I know. And if the item was out of stock they would substitute it with something else, unless you put no substitutions. So that’s not the hold up.

• @Theboyua you are absolutely right. I just got back from a long run and I took anxiety pill and am much better. I just dislike taking the pills. Thank you, I appreciate it!

• @mpou10 I ordered 2 strains from loud and co and now I see 2 shipping lables made from bothhel washington. Would they ship the 2 strains separately? do you know where they ship from?

• @maryjanelover11 i don’t know. I am still waiting for my order from 4/19 from Loud and nothing is showing on my ID so am not sure where my order is. The same thing with the order that I placed this past Sunday. I am still waiting. I can’t help but feel forgotten! 😂

• I just checked my ID and I have nothing register! I am very frustrated as orders haven’t taken this long for me.

• @Yaqui319 I hope it gets deliver soon. Did your ID work at all? mine is not showing anything for these packages but all other mail is showing on ID. I don't understand and is extremely frustrating!