What to use to vape the thc distillate?

edited April 2020 in General

What kind of carts are you guys using to vape the thc distillate that comes in Syringes? It’s so thick, does it even work in vape pens or do I need to buy a dab pen instead? I have it stuck inside a cart and can’t get burn, its too thick and is stuck in the cart.

Comments

• I bought the refill syringes as well. You need a cart for concentrates, that has a ceramic heating element. Normal empty cartridges are probably for ejuice and have cotton wicks and use kanthal wire for the coil. You can use a lighter to heat up the glass on the cartridge and the oil will come back out. Yes you could use a dab pen, or you could actually dab it. Syringes not as potent as prefilled cartridges though.

• O2vape.com have good ones

• I lined joints with mine , had some wedding cake refill, we're ok, didn't last long, too expensive for me.

• I bought some from vpm and sneakypetes, but I think sneaky petes buys from vpm so I just went there. Shipped very fast and quality was good. Ccell works great for distillate.

I haven't noticed the syringes being weaker at all, in fact, I felt like the buzz lasted longer with those than the prefilled one I bought was. Either way they're both good