Suggestions Please

edited April 2020 in General

First, let me start by saying I am delighted to have found this page! All my life, weed was just whatever I bought from my person. I love to get a buzz on and clean, garden, etc. So, to my question...what do you recommend that gives you a good, active buzz? I ordered the Tropicana(I think!), thinking that is close enough. No couch lock for me! Thanks for any suggestions you may have!

Comments

• I usually tend to get 50/50 or higher sativa strains to avoid couchlock. But if I'm not going anywhere, higher % indicas are fine.

• If you've already ordered Tropicana (as did I), it's best to go with Stephen Stills and say, "Love the One You're With." (Let's hope for a speedy delivery!)

Hard to say what will be on the menu tomorrow. At the moment, I'm wishing I had the funds for Death Star. I realize that doesn't exactly sound like cleaning and gardening weed, though...sounds like you made an appropriate and wise choice!

I can tell you that Loud's Dolato and MedMama's Wedding Cake are both top notch, all-purpose, all the time, gotta-have selections right now for me. You cannot go wrong.

• @Jdtokes @georgetirebiter Thank you both. I have been looking at the Dolato and Wedding Cake. Gonna bite the bullet and just pick one!!