From LoudnCo

edited April 2020 in General

From LoudnCo to our customers,

We apologize for the shipping delays. We were hit with a perfect storm of a pandemic, USPS slowing down, and a huge influx of orders. At the end of every week all orders have been shipped. We understand that it is extremely frustrating to have to wait longer for your orders but the curfews have effected when we can get the packages out. This is our passion. We love providing a service to every single customer and appreciate all of your business. Everyday we strive to make every single one of you happy; however, we are human. We make mistakes, but we will always make them right. We are 100% caught up and sympathize with your frustrations because we know what it is like waiting on the weed man. We would like to assure you are getting every order out as fast and as safely as we can during these strange times. We cannot thank you enough for your continued love and support.

L&C

Comments

• Thank you all always!! Keep up the great work

• Mine personally was worth the wait i opened the bag of mac and turned it upside down and not one nug fell out it was stuck to the bag i almost cried we call that sticky icky oohhh weeee!!!

• Thanks for letting us know. And thanks for what you do. Keep doing great work! So happy with the service and medicine.

• edited April 2020

Thank you! I can wait for my order to get here! Hopefully this week. I truly appreciate your hard work and dedication.

• Thank you! Couldn't be happier!

• @LoudnCo thank you for all you do. I made my first order with loudnco this week hopefully it will be as great as I think it will be

• Completely unrelated (and thank you for the update)...

Has anyone mentioned that the recent Purple Haze and Space Candy labels were switched? This isn't a complaint. I just like to know what I'm smoking!

• edited April 2020

@LoudnCo I hoped to see my order today from 4/19 and nothing is showing on ID. Is a little frustrating that people who ordered after that day are seeing at least labels made. I haven't seeing anything, so am not understanding how you guys can be 100% caught up when there are people like me who are just waiting to see something. Thank you!

• @LoudnCo Thank you all for your hard work and quality products! Stay safe, happy and well!!!

• Thank you Guys for chiming in.
    We appreciate the hard work and the premium bud
    Respect ✊🏾

• I'm getting loud usually before medman. No worries!

• @MikeyC I wished that was the case for me. I am still waiting.... :neutral:

• You guys are awesome. Thank you for your hard work.

• I kinda miss those tins you guys use to deliver in

• Gotta agree with JJ on that, missing those tins, but keep the great work up.

• @jj213 @PieMan I honestly do too but the company that makes them raised the price and increased our overhead to a point that they really weren't a viable option for us to use anymore. I have since looked for other tins but it is difficult to find ones that would work out size wise.

• Just being nostalgic just keep up the good work

• I wish there was a sampler for flower of the entire menu

• @LoudnCo Completely understandable. Loving all the hard work.