Vaping

Hi guys. So I'm a vaper but I've never Vaped weed or THC oil, so any starter tips are much appreciated. Also, when trying something new, I like to do my research on products. I've looked into the Mario carts but I've heard some shady stuff online about then not being very legitimate. Also, can anyone direct me on where to get more info on med mama and loud&co? I'm excited to try some new stuff but I can't find anything about their products when I Google search. I just want to make sure I'm getting a quality product. I love my herb but wanting to try vaping bc it's more discreet and easier to travel with when we go do something fun!

Comments

• Stoney I usually order the vape refills that come in the syringes and then order c cell cartridges on eBay and fill them with the oil...I like to let mine sit in the cartridges for a few hours before I start vaping it (don’t know if it makes much difference) but I also screwed up the first couple times and lost some product. So the Mario cart vapes on here are the real deal carts and have undergone state testing for quality and purity...the ones you have read about on line are fake cartridges filled with whatever that people are selling on the black market...I wouldn’t suggest buying them black market but the ones on this site are legit....everything I have gotten off this site is legit! And I’ve ordered many times over the past year.... so good luck and happy stoning!!!

• Thanks for the advice and reassurance! I ordered a sample bud last Friday. I live in the south. How long does it normally take you to get an order?

• I am now a believer!!! It came in the mail today! Gummie freebie too!

• I'm glad to hear you got your order Stoney. I ordered a few days ago. I go to a dispensary in my state, but the price is crazy.. no breaks in $ when you get more than an eighth. I am anxiously awaiting my first sample order!

• Curious if what you received was quality?

• It was! I got a gelato sample. It smelled amazing 😍

• Sweet! Did you get any cartridges?

• I ordered sample bud and shatter

• I vape. But I've never Vaped THC. I'm usually just a bud smoker. In thinking about ordering. Just haven't yet

• I get great carts from my dispensary. Just expensive. I started the cartridges last year, and they are awesome. I vape my bud also...which tastes so much better and a cleaner buzz(I think). Then I use the cartridges to maintain that. If you use just carts to get high......gonna be very expensive.

• And just hit my "Bruce Banner" cartridge now....I'm all good

• I just got my gelato vape cartridges today. They are quality. My friends all prefer bud, but I like that vaping is discreet and doesn’t leave my rental house smelling like weed. Also, being a vaper myself, it’s hard on my throat to go from bud to juice. Maybe that’s just me, but a lot less coughing involved for me.