Docs OG

Picked up a "tester" eighth of Docs OG. MedMama's shipping times have been excellent. Ordered 4/24; received 4/29.

Here's what the menu said about this strain, just days ago:

Docs OG (“Outdoor,” MedMama)
Docs OG is an indica dominant hybrid strain (75% indica/25% sativa) created through crossing the potent Face Off OG X Rare Dankness #1 strains. The name says it all with this bud - the Docs OG high is totally perfect for treating a wide variety of conditions and packs a potency that will help even the most experienced of users. The high starts with a creeping effect, sneaking up on you before slamming into your brain with a hazy lifted euphoria that leaves you unfocused and pretty sleepy. This sedation will soon spread its warming tendrils throughout the rest of your body, lulling you into a peaceful state that most certainly will end in a long and peaceful nap. In combination with its super high 21-28% average THC level.

I think this description is about right; however, it leaves out any mention of taste. It's good! Lemon with a little pine and fruity cereal. It offers both brain and body a pause for the cause. Recommended.

Comments

• Nice review thanks. Ordered the Pure OG Smalls on Monday, will arrive Saturday, great shipping time as always!

• It reminds me of Lemon Larry, an Indoor-grown indica dominant strain that MedMama carried not long ago.

• Lemon Larry was real good. The taste had me hooked.

• Update: it will arrive today. 4 days is really good time.