MedMama's Sour Diesel Part 2

I ordered MedMama's Sour Diesel earlier in the month--and didn't like it (https://medicinemanonline.com/discussion/731/sour-diesel-medmama-greenhouse-april-2020).

I ordered it again on the 24th because I assumed it would be a different product. (The label was "Outdoor" this time.) Anyway, it arrived yesterday. And it it is different, this time around--a better smoke--but I would guess this is still from the same operation (some of the sugar leaves are yellow, like last time; overall, it has the unkempt appearance of "homegrown" weed). It reminds me of CBD flower that you might buy untrimmed for a discount.

It smokes differently than I remember. Last time the high was like a flamethrower: a scorched Earth experience. I got lit up, yes, but the comedown was unpleasant, and rapid, with headaches, fatigue, and mental burnout. In contrast, this time the high is even and pleasant for me. I can imagine this is what Sour Diesel feels like. I do feel it is a bit short-acting, though.

I can't say I recommend this product, though--on its looks, purely. This iconic strain demands a better representative.

Comments

• Been wanting to try Sour Diesel but haven't had the chance as of late. So, I got the next best thing, DeathStar. Sensi Star & Sour Diesel are its lineage. Can't wait to try it out, just waiting on my order confirmation!

• I put in an order of DeathStar, too! Looking forward to it.

• @georgetirebiter I thought the bag appeal was much nicer than the previous batch I smoked 1/2 spliff this am before work and I am still cruising along 4 hrs later and no headache
    It is not premium or indoor but I am happy with this one ☝️
    Can’t wait to get that Thai

• @jj213 agreed that it is better.

I, too, want some of that Thai. I wish the strain descriptions from the new vendor would be up again. I barely had a chance to read them!

• @georgetirebiter - I remember it said something about it being a good strain for you if you're the kind of person that doesn't mind seeing the occasional lizard man. That sold me, lol.

• It's one of the more interesting herbs I've seen lately, that's for sure!

• I hope I got my order in for some thai in time. I ended up placing an order for deathstar, galactic jack, and enigma today. Can't wait to try them out.

• @Jdtokes Personal review on Death Star, if it’s the same batch as before, not a super jump out of the bag aroma. However, heavily covered in trichomes, and a very mellow high. Not something I’d personally order again, as there wasn’t a whole lot of potency in my opinion, but some others may have different outcomes.

• @PieMan Thanks for the review. I've had the same thing happen with a few I've gotten. The description is telling me "hell yeah!" and when I get it's"meh". Haha! I don't have a really good way to explain it.

The mammoth skunk was like that when I first tried it but then the next time, it was better, and it was from the same bag I got in.

The mimosa is pretty good but the batch I got stinks. It has a sort of cheesy smell to it so I'm not sure what it is exactly, it smells way different from the mimosa diamonds I got in.

I kinda derailed the thread a little bit, so I apologize for that.

Back on topic though, I had a freebie J of sour deisel and it was really good! I empty them out to load into my dugout though, one J for me alone is too much lol.