Anyone try Outdoor SLH?

I’m thinking about getting some of the outdoor super lemon haze, it’s a legendary strain amongst the cannabis community, but I’ve never actually tried it myself, I’ve still got 12 grams of Birthday cake kush, but thinking about just getting an eighth of SLH, I’m a big sativa fan(like to smoke in the mornings and before work), so is it worth the pickup?

Comments

• All time top 10 favorite for me.

• That is in my next order!! Can't wait!

• I have some it is a very nice smoke
    Enjoying a MAC spliff right now

• Im excited to try California orange and wedding cake by loudnco. I did notice that when i ordered the California Orange was for 50/1/8th now its 60$ for 1/8th I hope that wont affect my order

• FYI guys Emerald Budz is on the site 10:38PM EST

• edited May 2020

SLH is simply a classic strain at this point..when it first came on the scene 12 or so yrs ago I grabbed up some seeds and did a handful of grows since..my fav pheno is straight lemon heads and another has a seven up aroma..good times 😃

Needless to say I’ve grabbed up 2 batches of Louds outdoor SLH..the first was when all of the outdoor strains hit at once..this batch was hands down better of the 2..probably because it was relatively fresh..the last batch I received a couple weeks ago..it’s definitely good stuff..but more dry and brownish green..both have a very fruity floral aroma..for the price you can’t beat it!..the high is perfect for wake n bake..

• As Superman points out, that outdoor grow was amazing last year. I was still smoking off my ounce from Christmas until recently. It had the strongest aroma of any cannabis I've ever smoked. It kept insanely well.

Haven't tried the "new" stuff yet. I had anticipated it was all from the same grow. That could be an error, though, on my thinking...