It’s not just the Thai. The Trainwreck awful as well.

edited May 2020 in General

It looks almost exactly like the Thai. I can post pictures if I need to. It’s trash. Going straight in the garbage. It smells like bark or the smell you get when you walk in to like Home Depot plant section. Loose, funky smelling buds. Sad. Like I’m serious when I say I wouldn’t take this if someone offered it to me for free. It’s some of the worst stuff I’ve ever bought. Luckily I only got an eighth. But still it’s very disappointing. I know they’re going through a tough time and I wish him nothing but good health and I’m sorry to be so blunt but it is what it is. $60 bucks is 60 bucks.

Comments

• edited May 2020

Also it looks nothing like the picture either. The picture didnt look great but it at least looked like a compact good bud. These were just like the pictures from yesterday, loose nasty buds. Grade C- at best.

• Mine looked similar to that.

• That's sad. I wanted to try that Trainwreck. What do you reccomend from medmama or loud?

• @Theboyua lmao the home depo plant section seems like all EB bud was bs i got reggie and they sent u mids

• @MikeyC seems like by reviews loud co is top of the line but i ordered from medmama last weekish and it was fire

• Loud is awesome. And there ain’t no way this is mids, this is junk. I’ve had mids before this is bullshit.

• @Theboyua crazy man idk where this shipper came from i honestly aint seen bud this bad since i was a kid in the south and use to get Mexico dirt bs

• I've been eyeing the Mac and death star... By the time I order they'll probably be gone.

• Luckily seems like @medman is a man of his word and going to get everything right much respect to these guys exactly how you gain trust and forever customers

• @Letsgethigh420 My local has better way than this. I don’t know why anybody would think that you would want to pay money to have that shit sent across the country to you. Crazy.

• edited May 2020

@Theboyua facts and now they might have the coronavirus shit crazzy

• Sent us dirt weed laced with the corona

• Gave mine to my neighbor who will smoke anything. I gave him the corona warning and he still wanted it so I gave it to him. I guess I’ll put in an order with loud like I should have in the first place and now I won’t get it until next week. Thank goodness I got some put back.

• I bought 2oz i aint have shit putback im broke af rolling up roaches smh

• edited May 2020

That sucks bro. If you lived by me Id come smoke you out.

• @MikeyC hit up that MAC while you can! That is some 🔥

• Yes indeed

• Agree, the MAC ,is good stuff ,surprised it's still up, would buy again!

• Mb and mm always make it right just give them time . I don't think eb will be back without alot of improvement's . Mb & mm also lost out on this because of having to send out new orders . They have always done right just my take a little bit . I know it's hard when you recd that kind of product after being use to the best from lound & med MoMA . Again sorry for ur poor quality order

• @MikeyC Personally, I’d recommend the MAC, but not Death Star. It had a nice high, very mellow, but nothing worthy of “Premium” in my opinion just as far as potency. The looks were 10/10, smell was 8/10 for the fact it didn’t jump out of the bag, and wasn’t very strong smelling. The high, I’d personally rate 7.5-8/10 as it just didn’t seem to do a whole lot for me, but maybe it’s just me. I’d be interested in another perspective.

• Appreciate the kind words @Winston . Yes I’ve already heard from med boy and he is going to make it right. And I knew they would they are the best and that’s why I’ve always used them. I’m still shocked that emerald buds would think that this product was acceptable to ship to someone. Crazy.

• I am going to say I order once a week and only once have I gotten an order that was not what I thought it should be. I sent an email got a response and two weeks later I had a replacement and upgrade so please be aware these are trying times and these guys are doing there best to help us carry on in this crazy world!!!

• I thought the Trainwreck was worse than the Thai, in terms of its effects. It could be that I just got grumpier over the course of the day, though.

• Trainwreck gave me a pronounced headache after about 45 Mins. But like I said the guys are going to take care of me so it’s all good. StuBut like I said the guys are going to take care of me so it’s all good. Stuff happens. Just glad I always keep some in the vault, if you know what I mean. Is someone else on here I said before, order early and often.

• Whew yeah this whole experience with EB has been a..well a trainwreck! We are however making replacements and have learned to really stress the importance of quality to new shippers.

• I just got the a Trainwreck and Green SKUNK. Totally musty (mold smell) I haven't smoked any yet smoking moldy bud seems like a bad idea. And im not interested in a 45min headache.
    From Loud&co i got the Dilato and Wedding Cake. Those buds are 🔥🔥
    I'm not to pleased with the Trainwreck......."fuzzy and moldy musty" are the words that have come to mind to best describe the unboxing of this bud.

• Thanks @medman . Appreciate all you do