Loud's Death Star

Anyone pick up some of that Death Star? I'm supposed to be receiving mine in the mail by Wednesday and I must say, I'm excited to get it. I felt like a kid when I placed the order, somewhat like I did when I placed my first order here on MM kind of like the first time I smoked. I've tried a lot of the Premium's Loud has offered. My all time favorite being Bear OG Kush but I reckon that this strain will top it! "Death Star", reminds of you of something out of a Star Wars movie right? With it being the 4th and all I'm really getting into my creative side in writing again and I came across a description of Death Star that even says that its name is assumed to be linked to Star Wars movies lol I found the whole thing pretty ironic whilst sitting here writing this forum. Anyway keeping it short and sweet I'm also excited to write my first review in 4 years of doing business with MM...see you guys Wednesday if not tomorrow by any chance it arrives early. Thanks you guys!

Comments

• May the Fourth be with you, padawan.

• It had a nice high, very mellow, but nothing worthy of “Premium” in my opinion just as far as potency. The looks were 10/10, smell was 8/10 for the fact it didn’t jump out of the bag, and wasn’t very strong smelling. The high, I’d personally rate 7.5-8/10, as it just didn’t seem to do a whole lot for me, but maybe it’s just me. I’d be interested in another perspective, so please keep us updated when you receive it. Maybe I need a tolerance break!

• The smell is subtle but very awesome.

I haven't tried it yet because I spent yesterday and morning smoking ditch weed, Thai and Trainwreck from the other vendor...

• edited May 2020

Have it on order and should get in the next day or two. Will post an update. @georgetirebiter ...got an email from MB that my Emerald budz order placed Friday will be fulfilled by a diff shipper as a precaution due to the virus. Not sure I buy the virus excuse from EM but glad it'll be someone else's pot. Sorry you got stuck with that stuff.

• @PieMan, Premium or not? It's a tough call. Loud has set the bar so high for themselves. I think Premium is warranted, though, after smoking it and considering it.

Death Star, Mini-Review
    by George Tirebiter

I love the taste and smell--like flowers. Not sure what I expected but, with a name like Death Star, I think it's the opposite. This is "underwater telling stories with your hands" kind of herb, not "harnessing the power of the Sun for evil" kind of herb.

It's a creeper; the buzz is mellow and sort of came at me slowly, sideways. Time has slowed, breathing and heart rate, too. For my physiology, which is overly anxious, it's had an extraordinarily calming effect.

In summary, I like this Death Star very much and will order more if it stays on the menu for any reasonable length of time. As weed goes, it's just my sort of thing: slightly mystical effects in the mind, an interesting smoke on the palate, and enduring relief from the physical manifestations of my anxiety.

Taste/aroma: A+
    Effects: A
    Name: C-

• I'm not much of a reviewer so I'll just say smokes smooth with a nice potency. Got mine today. 6 days to Arizona. It could go either way as far as being "premium". I too will buy more if the stimulus $ holds out. 😁

• Loud has set the bar very, very high for themselves. I suppose I’ve spoiled myself with some of that FL and MAC haha. For myself, I’d put the ratings as such...
    Taste: A+, loved the taste.
    Looks: A+, the batch I got was very heavily covered in trichomes, almost as if it had salt sprinkled on it.
    Potency: A, I purely do this out of the fact I did not get lasting highs from this strain, personally. Others may have different results.
    Smell: A, the smell was fantastic, however, it did not jump out of the bag even with the ounce I had.
    Overall review, A, just for the fact that I personally enjoy being able to make my entire room smell when I simply get the bag out haha. Also, that I didn’t get lasting effects. I got amazing effects, just not lasting, hence the not A+ quality I’d give premium Fruit Loops & MAC.