Vanilla Frosting

Ok just got VF and At first glance it looks a lot like the ID gelato MM had a while back ( not the recent ) smells like dirt and tastes like a shiitake mushroom kind of . All the nugs were medium large tight but with some give and sticky inside . It’s a dark green so it’s not too striking at first but when you use light and a lens you can see tons of orange hairs and tiny baby crystals just begging for you to smoke them and I shall
Hits you quick. With a Stoney kind of effect smoked 2 bowls and I’m glad I didn’t fire up the 3rd one yet may have to wait on that ... initial impression 4.5 / 5.0 If you are a gelato fan you will like this strain . I feel like I could write a War and Piece kind of review right now or maybe the Odyssey which is what I may go on now as meander in my yard and verbalize with the finches . Yeah so that my review and as it grows maybe 5.5/5 not on a fix typo kind of mood either

Comments

• @whatever1956 Awesome review! You beat me to it. I was going to write mine up last night but was contemplating life choices at that time haha.
    I want post mine here to go along with yours (not trying to take away from it, just adding to it), your review nailed it, I experienced pretty much the same things. Appearance and odor were pretty much the same for me as what yours was like.

My Experience with Vanilla Frosting

Smell: Dirt, Earthy, Skunky.

Flavor: Dirty & Earthy bud taste on the inhale, spicy vanilla bean notes on the exhale.

Appearance: I had 2 large buds that were pretty dense.

Effects: I went out on my front porch around 330-4am to try it out. Slight initial uplift in mood. By the time I was finished smoking a bat (dugout bat - holds a small amount of flower - maybe 1/4" across by 1/8" to 1/4" deep - I need to make a review about it) I was really really lifted.

Half way through, I kept wondering if it was all gone yet, but it wasn't even close. The random noises around kept drawing my attention, maybe a slight paranoia haha. There was a garbage truck that kept driving around slamming people's garbage cans around. I kept thinking I was seeing shadows moving and darting around, but it was my eyes messing with me (the lighter I was using left spots in my eyes from it being dark outside and the flash from the spark of the lighter). After I came inside and sat down, it was really hitting pretty hard with a stony head and body buzz. Time seemed to fly by, and before I knew it, it was 5am. At this point, I think I was on my porch for an hour with a tiny bowl. This one definitely seems like a good nighttime strain or a good one to relax on the couch. I often found myself forgetting what I was doing and then laughing about it. It made me pretty spacey, all in a good way though.

@whatever1956 I have to give you props for being able to smoke 2 bowls, I would have been hardly functioning lol.

Vanilla Frosting

image2020-05-12-11-53-36" alt="" />