Premium jah goo flower

edited May 2020 in Product Reviews

Damn! Been smoking many years. high tolerance. Indica only. Ordered mostly indoor and premium over the years.

This Jah Goo hits me hard! And in all the right ways. I don’t say that very often.

One look or whiff tells the same story. Gorgeous very crystally buds, strong amazing smell and flavor.

I really love it!

As advertised, as always!
Thanks again for your Tremendous contribution MM!!!

Comments

• edited May 2020

I have several other strains on hand all indicas and this one hits the hardest.
    It also has the most premium, blingy, just coated with crystals, even the stems, look to it.

Next in line for zonk 🤪 factor is premium purple kush, followed by the “lighter” triangle and 8 ball kush.

• Missed out on the 8-ball Kush. How was it? My indicas I'm enjoying are Northern Lights & Master Kush. (Soon Watermelon Kush!)

• @MizterNiceGuy Northern Lights is my top pick. Can put me to sleep or make me really high. Cant wait for my 1/2 blueberry 1/2 watermelon on friday!

• Still have a 1/4 NL. Friday seems to be the day for most of us. Zip blue. Zip Wmelon!!

• I could have bought 2 zips.... and then not pay my medical bills for having my gallbladder removed recently lol....

• I think surgery is way more important. I'm glad you were able to get it done considering Covid.
    After this order I'm grounding myself for a couple of months. Only reason I went big. On the norm, a zip every 3 1/2 weeks.

• Oh man right when covid started, they cancelled all medical procedures. they got authorization to do my surgery lol. im not sick anymore woohoo

• @theunleet Glad you're feeling better!

• Gallstones man, you get real sick. Had a $1000 test to verify I had "1" gallstone. And then a bunch more money to remove my gallbladder -_-