Most terrified mail order weed experience ever!!

Let's go back to the mid 2000s.

Received Canadian BC Buds via mail.

I'm high as fuck. I hear cop sirens. They are then getting closer.....and louder....

Louder and LOUDER!!! oh fuck in the back of my mind.. umm FUCK!!!!

Maybe they were here for me....to kill me....to sacrifice me to Baal or Marduk or whoever.

COPS SIRENS AT LOUDEST!!!! BRAKE SCREECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg....God.........can you please help me?

I was in such shock, I didn't know if I wanted just to go and kill the police, or just let them kill me and shoot my German Shepherd and get it over with without bad karma........

Police were raiding the house across the street from me.......

Comments

• @greatspirit Damn! I bet that was intense! About a million thoughts fly through my head at any given moment, it seems even worse when I'm stoned haha. If the strain makes me anxious or paranoid, then it's even worse!

My neighbor scared the living shit out of me last night with his flashing bicycle light when I was smoking on my porch, I tried to get in the house as fast as possible but was delayed by gardening tools and my kids' toys. Ended up falling on may ass and hiding in a dark bathroom until I realized it was my neighbor.

• @greatspirit this is why I refuse to buy more than a half o at once. I make smaller orders more often. This way if I get raided they will only find a half ounce or less because by then I would have smoked most of it lol. That's why I could really care less if the cops want to come raid me over a half ounce.

• Budmail used to deliver to America ?

• Lol I wish I could get that high again. Even recently I took a full 2 months off smoking. When I smoked some medmama fire I got high af but now Im back to my same old tolerance. even the heaviest of indica will only get me high for 30 min- to an hour maximum

• @maryjanelover11 no budmail did not. @greatspirit was it zippybud. I was a mod and involved with zippy and 1 other. Same people. That was in the wild west 2000's though. They used to send the mods product so we could comment. A grm per strain on menu. It was great. Sadly those days are gone.

• @SpongePail I know its crazy to sit and think how far weed has come. Good times

• @maryjanelover11, I mix regular bud with CBD bud in different amounts. This keeps my tolerance down because I don't get very high during the day. It's a "half-measure" solution, maybe, but it beats "taking breaks!"

• edited May 2020

Last October on a Sunday, it was halftime of the football game I was watching. Decided to walk to the corner store to get a pop. Opened the door, took one step and....crunch. Stepped on my weed package! (I live in an apt complex with a common mail area) No idea why it would be delivered on a Sunday and not put in my mailbox over in the mail area. Just lying outside my door for who knows how long with all the "honest" (cough) tenants in our complex. smh I can only guess it was sent priority mail EXPRESS for a few bucks more and was guaranteed delivery even on a Sunday.

So now any order that involves a weekend means I spend Sundays in the living room near the front door...just in case.