The Best Indoor Strain

Can Anyone Point Me N The Right Direction On What's The Best Indoor Strain Up Here Want To Order But Wanna Know What's Worthed To Buy?

Comments

• One would need slightly more information from you to properly recommend a strain.

1. What type do you prefer, indica, sativa, or hybrid?
    2. What effects are you looking for?
    3. Do you have a flavor preference?

Without knowing the above information, I could recommend different strains I have tried. Grapefruit Kush, Death Star, Gelato, and Vanilla Frosting are the strains I've tried that are still on the menu. I could easily recommend each one of them.

Another option is to see what strains are on the menu and look on the forum for reviews. In all honesty though, something I like may be different for you since it effects people differently.

• @Jdtokes indica couchlock effect

• Hawaiian Punch, Purple Kush, Super silver haze, and watermelon kush have descriptions that might fit what you're looking for.

• My 0.02: The best cannabis on this site, that I've ordered, as of this moment, is Grape Ape.

I've only mentioned it in comments because I didn't have time for an actual review.

There's no doubt, for me, that that's the loudest strain on the menu right now.

• (And I got mine by accident...I'm not a gigantic Grape Ape fan, normally.)