Watermelon kush

Anybody tried it? Just ordered an eighth and I’m super excited. Any pictures of it as well?

Comments

• I got 1/2 oz 4 large buds
    Smoke is 🔥🔥🔥🔥

• edited May 2020

...I did it again. Watermelon Kush on the way😬🤫 @georgetirebiter @superman38NC @maryjanelover11

Hope I've made good choices..

• @MizterNiceGuy I see you have a good eye for bud as well 😂 I ordered BBerry Muffin and Watermelon Kush last week, they’re coming tomorrow and I’m super excited. I’ll get some pictures for you when it arrives.

• edited May 2020

@realshmoke420 Thanks. I can't resist blueberry strains. Watermelon seems unreal and new to me. I can't wait. First premium buy. Ready to be WOW'd. All the strains I've had are top notch but never tried premiums here.

I look forward to review & pictures

• Watermelon Kush sounds like a good strain. I like the idea of it very much. Please do share details!

• @MizterNiceGuy @georgetirebiter Scratch that, USPS ID says it's coming today! Expect some pictures and a good review soon.

• I haven't taken any pics of the watermelon kush yet but it looks pretty good. The nugs I got were small to medium sized. The buds are really compact and hard. Smell is really good.

• @MizterNiceGuy i personally haven't tried it but from the other comments i've seen its really good, please take some pics!

• @Jdtokes Let us know how it is. I ordered some blueberry and some watermelon, will mix them together and go to outerspace!

• edited May 2020

@theunleet I thought it was pretty good but need to do a clear review on it. I'll post back when I do. It wasn't the first smoke of the day/night.

• I received a sample of the Watermelon Kush and tried it last week..very potent....locked my lungs up though..here lately any bud that's dense and sticky seems to set me back for a min in terms of respiratory function..another culprit is Fruit Loops..absolutely 🔥..But it puts a hurting on me..

• Looks incredible in the pics.

• It's gone 😔. Hoard mode on this one

• @superman38NC, did you read that "Bong Lung" is a thing now? It was on my news feed but I chose to ignore it. I hope I got in on the Watermelon Kush action before it disappeared. It was only an eighth, but I've never had cannabis that tastes like watermelon before...

• @georgetirebiter it was always a thing. Im seeing articles all the way back from 2016... it's not something new.

• @maryjanelover11, I learn something new every day it seems...

• Just ordered a 1/2 of this one and I can’t wait to try it! I ordered on Wednesday night so I am looking forward to it.

• edited May 2020

Amazing buds!! Like little watermelons(size)for real! Color & structure look exactly like the display picture. Tight, dense, & huge nugs. Heavy indica. Hashy, Watermelon, grape flavor. Got my premium "wow" I was looking for.

Changing main picture from MAC to Watermelon soon.

• Got oz of watermelon Kush, 6 to 7 year customer, this might be some of the best stuff I got from mm.hope it comes back.

• It's been awhile since I've gotten an order from medmama(5th Element/White Cookies days). I'm glad I switched it up and medmama was able to tempt me. Hope blueberry muffins & watermelon come back around.

• Hi guys, got my order Thursday. Been preoccupied, no power wind storm took out 15,000+ people and no ETA when it will be fixed. Running a generator to my fridge. The watermelon kush looks like little watermelons.... the taste and high are out of this world. I'll get some pictures and a review when I get power. Dont even get me started on the blueberry muffin... pictures and a review coming...

• edited May 2020

Can’t wait to taste it!