Orange Creamsicle is calling my name

Anyone tried it?? Looking for a review.

Comments

• @Blazed, still haven't taken my 1g sample out of its packaging.

Really enjoying the Blueberry Muffin right now. Of the four I've tried from MM's menu, that one is tops for me, so far.

• Getting to know my two pert, nickel-sized sample buds today. First observation is that they are outstanding, obviously "premium" quality. They smell like their name says they should.

When buds smell this good, there is never any question regarding whether they will "measure up," potency-wise. I'm still cleaning up my rolling tray from last night. I hadn't planned on smoking either of these today, but now I know it's a certainty...

• This is ridiculously fun to smoke. A+! I thought I was done buying stuff for awhile but this one is making me rethink that.

• Dangit! @georgetirebiter I was trying to take a break from this site too. Orange Creamsicle is a childhood favorite( the real thing). You got me looking at it now.

I find myself looking at medman site several times a day. I don't use social media but you would think so as much as I check their site.

• @MizterNiceGuy @georgetirebiter I'm right here with you guys. My wallet needs a break haha. I check here more than I do social media, which is a good thing.

• This is social media.

• Thanks George! I just may scoop some up, but first I am contemplating another zip of the Blueberry, I can't believe its still there!

• edited May 2020

I expected the Hawaiian Punch to be my favorite. It's like betting the ponies. Anyone else do that? I had a trifecta box with HP and Blueberry Muffin but I left out the Orange Creamsicle. As you say, Blazed--how is there still more of this stuff? I put in my order last night!

I'm doubling down on Orange Creamsicle, of course. Also going to try the Pink Grapefruit Kush from Loud; betting my "2nd time's a charm" theory that the second time a Loud indoor strain hits the menu in a season, that's the firebomb.

• @georgetirebiter Interesting theory, I hope you report back if it's correct or not.

The grapefruit kush I had was excellent. The sticker only had grapefruit kush, so I'm not sure if it was pink grapefruit or just grapefruit.

• @Jdtokes, I believe it's the same thing.

• edited May 2020

@georgetirebiter Ahh ok. It's really really good though! The smell of grapefruit is amazing. I used this bud to try out my new VleafGo for the first time and the flavor was unbelievable. I love smoking flower but the taste from the dry flower vape was amazing.

I have a sample of Orange Creamsicle that I need to try out with the vleaf

• @Jdtokes good to hear. I just grabbed a quarter of pink grapefruit kush and a quarter of grape ape

• The grapefruit k sample I had was very nice..great uplifting tasty smoke. Added a gram to my last order..I’m hoping to receive a couple 1/8ths soon..XJ-13 & Grape Ape..there have been so many amazing strains lately..so the orange creamsicle is 🔥?

• @superman38NC , I only had two nickel-sized buds (my one gram sample). From the first hit, I knew I'd be making another order. If that's not fire, I don't know what is!