Dirty Girl!

2»

Comments

• After seeing that picture I had to order a half lol

• I wish I could get mine I ordered 13 days ago lol

• @WDEgkj still didn't get your order?

• @maryjanelover11 nope. I’m patiently waiting lol. I ordered some hash Thursday and hope it don’t take this long. My 1st order took exactly 1 week and I was shocked. They say 10 business days so I still got til Thursday. I hope it looks like the pics I’ve seen and no subs.

• Got mine its decent smoke think I'll be making wax out of it though Idk if it isnt done curing or what but I'm getting mostly fresh plant tea smell. Also got a half of lodi dodi which I feel was the better between the two. Bring mimosa back I'm looking for that citrus punch.

• Yup I let that dirty girl dry out a "bit forgot to mention it came as a 14g brick" I'm getting alot more flavor and smells excellent wakenbake.

• Im thinking about getting another 8th of DG cause

• I want an oz or more of the Gelato 33 again though. I cant even explain
    how somee it is

• Love the dirty girl. Great sativa nice head high. Long lasting too

• Dirty Girl is my "wake up and start the day" bud. Daily use. Most definitely looking for this one again. Grade A+

• Just got it yesterday and it is amazing it’s a very strong high that is very energetic and uplifting

• edited July 2020

Received a freebie J of Dirty Girl..definitely a wake n bake strain..had me up and going while jamming to some tunes. I’d be broke if I bought some of every amazing strain on here..samples sometimes are all I need..thx Loud!

• Great news, everybody: Loud just loaded up another batch of the Dirty Girl!

• @georgetirebiter They have some premium mammoth skunk up too! Had to jump on that one after the last batch

• @georgetirebiter would I recommend that skunk ? I just pulled 🔫

• What does the mammoth skunk compare too?

• edited July 2020

I loved Mammoth Skunk last time. It's a Loud only strain. New genetics. I'd buy if I didn't get 2oz Fruit Loops recently.

• @MizterNiceGuy Cant wait to try it !

• I'll need more Sativa(Dirty Girl!) In a few weeks if it's still available. Glad its around.

• edited July 2020

I got 2 Dirty Girl J freebies with my order... Still have over a half left. Haha. Thanks Loud

• FIRE!!!! Loud always has the fire kush. It even looks exactly like the dirty girl in the picture on the website. Except the nugs look even bigger! Awesome, enjoy! Looks like you got a good amount too

• @maryjanelover11 yes yes yes! I got a half.

• I got a half too and it’s is definitely a good morning smoke!

• I'm already thinking about another order of Dirty Girl. Maybe with Chemdawg or Ghost Ship? Decisions decisions.