Shipping Labels

I know im not the only one, but is it not crazy how long these shipping labels just sit there? Or is there system behind i just dont see how a label sits for 3 days lol

Comments

• I’m pretty sure they can only ship out a certain amount of packages a day so basically after the labels created and the package is boxed they probably sit in a queue until it’s their turn for the batch to be shipped out. So when there’s new strains and there’s a lot of orders it gets more bogged down.

• @Theboyua That makes sense, i was wondering that. I also notice a trend of them usually doing it on Mondays and i ordered on Friday so thats probably why lol

• My last 8 orders never showed up on I.D. The current one, ordered Thursday, just shows the shipping label created Friday. Nothing since. (But on the plus side, at least SOMETHING showed this time. Lol)

• Yes I ordered from loud Thursday half of FL shipping label created Saturday no movement today. may i note im a heavy smoker but only buy about a half at a time just because I get tired of the same strain this lasts me about 5 or 6 days but with shipping from loud taking 5 to 10 days its looking like I might have to deal with these local "buy whatever I have" type of people in between purchases on here I admit I'm picky but 7 days after buying something and not getting it is a nail biting orgy lol.ps med mama has never let me down with shipping 5 days tops. My only complaint is I am almost 40 years of age I always put a joint as the freebie but she always gives me a gummy bear lol while cute nonetheless I think I will pass because I HATE gummy bears lol but , its free Thanks i ramble around like this when sober hence HEAVY USER ok I will shut up now

• @b4ldhe4d101 i agree with you i have to go to a dealer in between buys and its frustrating because if they make the label and just ship it. It only takes 3-4 days maybe 5. I get that they have off days, but its a little ridiculous when you have an order put it on Froday and dont even have a label yet. Especially since mine was from Medmama lol so idk i get that its busy though.

• Also i used to get freebie Joints from Medmama too and then they started giving useless gummy bears and its just like whatever lol i just eat them

• I ordered some the 25th label created 27th and nothing happen since then loud order i normally receive package in 5 days.

• @Letsgethigh420 same here bro but it started moving today...should be here on the 2nd. Fruit loops just in time for the 4th. And some chemdawg and bear something lol anyways Keep checking tho it’ll probably move today. I was just about to worry and then I saw movement.

• @Loudpack1022 Mine said earlier it will be here tomorrow on the first just reloaded it looked again and says the sixth they just received the package from the 25th smh

• @Letsgethigh420 RIGHT! At first mines said it’ll be delivered today then changed to the 2nd so I’ll keep an eye on it. Same thing tho package received on the 25. Weird as heck that it changed but I knew deliver today was wrong lol.

• I HATE gummy bears but.... "looks both ways" I ate them tee hee hee. " sprints into the night" lol

• I think that what's happening is that informed delivery is getting behind. Or often it seems to never register a package at all. The post office doesn't have the budget it used to have.

• Unusual situation where Medmama has made a label on the 30th and still has not shipped it. Thats unheard of for her, but ima just wait 2 weeks like they say 🤷🏻‍♂️

• edited July 2020

My label created June 30 and my other label created July 1, finally have a delivery date for July 8th, I expect it to be here July 6th though. Once it’s “in transit” I get my product 2 days later.

The holiday definitely held things up I’m sure.

• @BMan you can request what you want for a freebie. Nothing guaranteed but they usually see the comment and honor it.