The Future of the USPS

Is anyone else aware of the the Trump Administration refusing to fund the United States Postal Service? I am worried they may have difficulty sustaining their operations without aid from the federal government. This may mean difficulty accessing my medication!!

What are your thoughts?

Do you think they may go under?

How will we access our meds?

Comments

• edited July 2020

Not gonna happen. The president does not control the 'purse-strings'... that is the job of Congress. They will just make a deal.... you give me this, I'll give you that.

• Nah. There’s little concern in my mind that any lawmaker in our country wants usps to go down despite the threats being thrown around (again). It’s all about November voting by mail and usps is caught up in it.

• Trump needs lines at the ballots and voter suppression. That's his path to staying in power.

• @MikeyC The Democrats need mail in voting so they can cheat their way to a win. That's the only chance Biden has of winning.

• edited July 2020

@maryjanelover11 right on! Mail in ballots are horrible!! If you want to vote, you must have ID present. If you vote by mail, your ballot must be notarized. No ID, No Vote!!!

Speak of the devil as I write this, I get an unsolicited text message asking if I know about my voting rights. Fucking weird man.

• @Yaqui319 I agree!
    @MikeyC @maryjanelover11 "meet the new boss, same as the old boss" 🎶

• @Five12Man i agree 😎 toke the stress away !

• Hey I said it before left or right, blue or red the eagle will fly on so really it's all for the benefit of America to be open minded and stop listening to the bias media. That's all I will say about the subject because I agree this is not the place for politics.

• @maryjanelover11 .... didn't Medboy tell you to keep the vibe positive?

Very disappointing.

• edited July 2020

@daCabbie read over all of your past responses to other forum users. Your tone is negative the majority of the time. Just saying, and I don't mean that in a negative light against you. Some people are that way naturally and don't realize it. I don't know you personally, that is only an observation.

We should all keep politics off the forums. I like the people here, I don't want that to change my view of the users here on the forum. If you want that, go to Facebook.

• Vote for Alice Cooper a sick man for a sick nation

• edited July 2020

@Jdtokes ... can you give me a quote of me being negative so that I might be enlightened?

• edited July 2020

I think the only question is : What is the present administrations policy on the legalization of marijuana for personal use vs
    former Vice President Biden campaign stance? 30

• @daCabbie Lol I don't care if you are disappointed. That dude said his opinion first. So he can say that about the president and I can't say the truth? Dude dont @ me. For real I don't want to hear from you. You see my comment just ignore it.

• @Jdtokes The funny thing is if you read this thread you will see that Its actually them that brought up politics first. These people don't even have awareness about their own actions. Highly disappointing. .....

• @Yaqui319 What? So im bad for saying something good about the president of the country? You people brought up Trump first saying he is trying to keep his power and all this ridiculous nonsense.

• I'm still amazed at how close minded some people are.... "Trump needs lines at the ballots and voter suppression. That's his path to staying in power" ... so he can say that yet I can't say my opinion which is actually fact? Hell to the fuck no. This is America. Both sides will be heard. You will not suppress me. Don't expect to bring up politics first and for others to ignore it. Fuck fascism. I will never allow anyone to silence me.

• I recall a banned member named Big Lew
    you should be less reactionary in your tone
    BTW I'm a Communist ! 30

• HAHA! No need to ban me, I am never commenting on here again. I'm making like George and getting out. Enjoy your loser life though. A communist living in America. Lol what a joke. Anyways I wish you all a farewell. I will never comment or post on here again lol no more reviews either. I probably will never order off the site either now that I know to who my money goes to. Enjoy your hate filled life living in a country you hate LOL! Peace out to everyone who is cool and actually has respect for the country that housed them and gave them a place to live. You people don't know me so when I say i will never comment on here again I am serious. Goodbye.

• Wait you're not ordering anymore because your money goes to @MikeyC and @daCabbie ? 😂 Or is it @BigOtis ?

• Don't stop him, he's on a roll. :wink:

• I was just engaging in some harmless persiflage .30

• Man I bummed out its been two weeks and my half o of fruit loops premium is still in pre shipment i ordered on the 25th and thought I would have a awesome 4th of July boy was I in for a rude awakening.

• President Balloon Knot

• That escalated quickly....

• @charlij2328 was about to right the same thing. 😫

• @b4ldhe4d101 ive heard that sometimes the ID doesn’t update. So keep checking mail. Has it been 10 business days ? Minus fourth holiday ?

• Yup I've been receiving alot of packages from everywhere tho and my ID has always worked and I check that mf mailbox 3 times a day lol 1 when I leave 2 when I get back and 3 when I'm sleepwalking dreaming of fruit lopps 😆

• @b4ldhe4d101 😂😂😂😂😂😂 ish gets real when you get that confirmation I love it !

P.s. I hollered reading that it was so funny 🤣

• OK guys and gals lets keep politics off the board please!