vapes

Kinda got away from vapes for awhile, now there are so dang many I know some have to be fire. Any avid vapers out there found some winners out of the 30 or so available? I normally find them them to have a so so buzz and good for travel, but occasionally find one that replaces flower and saves me some $. Forgive my online laziness if there are some threads on this I didnt see yet, thanks!

Comments

• Blue Dream, Girl Scout Cookies, Pineapple Express, & Wedding Cake are usually the ones I rotate. I've got Goji right now and it's a good daytime one for sure.

• If I had to recommend just one it would be blue dream! I get the vapes purely for convenience and to be more discreet, but prefer flower. I have PTSD, SLE Lupus, and MS. If you go with the syringes instead of the pre-fills make sure you have some empty cartridges and a hair dryer handy!

• @Landrace

I've had quite a few from here. They've all been pretty good.
    The strains I've had are:
    Northern Lights
    Pineapple Dream
    Zkittlez
    Lemon Haze
    Purple Punch
    Grape Ape
    Girl Scout Cookies
    Lamb's Bread

I know I'm missing a couple now that I list them out, I'd have to dig to find them. Anyway Grape ape is knock out.

• Indicas and indica leaning hybrids only here. For daytime:
    Granddaddy Purple (GDP)
    Zkittles
    GSC
    Gelato
    Sunset Sherbet
    Ghost OG
    For evening:
    Platinum OG
    Mendo Breath
    And for insomnia: Grape Ape. Indeed a true knock out!
    I'm sure I'm missing some...I've tried so many.

• Daytime:
    green crack, maui wauwi, purple punch, orange cookies, blueberry ak, pineapple jack
    Nighttime:
    watermelon, mendo breath, grape ape, platinum og, headband, blueberry kush

• The bubba kush floored me today.... GDP also really potant for me today

• I really liked the Cannalope, hits hard, nice head buzz off 1 hit. Just ordered Gelato, never had it!

• Oh @Jdtokes I forgot about Lambs Bread! That's a great one too!

• @JCizzle let me know how the gelato is. I got the gdp it’s pretty potent.

• I had 4x Northern Lights syringes a few months ago. Vaping was not for me, but it was definitely Northern Lights and definitely a good pain reliever.

• @Stoney02 The Gelato oil is excellent, BTW. It hits hard, smooth, and fast.

• I ended up going with the watermelon dream and banana kush last go 'round. While I'm still not a huge fan of vaping and apparently edibles have once again raised my tolerance, both carts seem to be excellent quality and potent. The high just doesn't last for me. Watermelon dream is tasty and provides a heady hybrid kinda buzz for me and banana kush didnt' taste super great but did give me a nice functional kush buzz. The oil is pretty thick though, I could see a battery with a pre heat feature coming in handy for these. I tend to trust thicker oil more in the realm of concentrates though so its all good.

• @Landrace try the mendo breath, that one is a hard hitter! And i combine it with super silver haze, really nice flavor profile and gets u really buzzed