Greenhouse Jack Herer

Im getting this delivered today has anyone else tried thus? I know Loud isnt know for their greenhouse strains, but i been wanting to see if this is good or not.

Comments

• Ehhh no... I do want to know what it is like for you ! I’ll be staying away from their greenhouse strains I learned when I got FP. However Medboy replaced my FP so it wasn’t a loss

• I'm also expecting half a lid of Greenhouse JH today. I guess we'll be taking this journey together @BMan
    Whenever I see the name "Jack Herer" I jump on it. But I have a gut feeling we'll both be disappointed like others have been with previous greenhouse strains, in any event I'm hoping for the best.

• Jack Herer is awesome and ive had good greenhouse strains before so if its anything like the picture i’ll be fine

• @Stab_Snipers I am kinda like you in the respect that I tend to stay away from Outdoor and Greenhouse due to being burned recently, but I can tell from the recommendation of others, that it may not be accurate to dismiss outdoor or greenhouse like that, from either shipper, just due to an anomaly of 1 or 2 mediocre batches .

i went ahead and ordered some outdoor for this very reason ("against my better judgment", at the time, but now i have very high hopes for it!)

• very curious how the GH Jack is... looking forward to hearing yall report in :)

• @v32Finish THIS BUD IS AWESOME

• For Greenhouse from Loud i am so IMPRESSED with how good this looks and smells! This honestly has a better appeal than the indoor quality from Medmama! I knew it was going to be good guys. Its CLASSIC. Jack Herer My mind is going to MELT

https://ibb.co/Yb4XnFZ

• Me and my girlfriend both agreed that it hits, taste, and looks like a premium. I am HAPPYYYYYY

• Looks great!. Glad you are enjoying it.

• wowwww heck yeah!! that's awesome. i still have quite a bit of some good Jack or i would jump on some.. that's really cool. thanks for letting us know & for the pic

• I ordered 1/4 a few days ago now i wish i got a 1/2 or 1oz. So love the reviews on it

• It’s good. It’s a nice sativa-ish Jack Herrer just like we know and love. Something about this batch makes us cough more than I’d like. But that happens a lot anyway lol. Always a crap shoot. Gets us nice and high tho without couch lock.

• @BMan I appreciate the pic! Looks great!

• That looks alot better than the pic posted

• @v32Finish - one of the best strains offered here about 6 months ago was the outdoor Jaeger from loud. There was a ton of it and just about everyone got it and agreed.

It's easy to think that you have everything all figured out here but then it all changes. I've done it many times.

• @BMan had some arrive about a week or so ago. Actual nugs and pics almost identical. Nugs are light and fluffy. Smokes well with nice smooth flavor. Great for me to wake n bake or to use mid afternoon. Would buy again.

• @Sixwaychili i have heard lots about the Jaeger OD!! wish i had come in time to catch it bc it definitely earned a spot in MM lore..

• I think ima pull the trigger on this 1. It’s been up a while and I was waiting to see reviews. Never tried anything but indoor and premium on here and that looks good and a little cheaper

• @WDEgkj Do it you will be SO happy

• Had Greenhouse Jack Herer, will buy again, smooth smoke got stuff done...one strange thing the stuff is very fluffy and lightweight. Also MAC came in and am impressed, another smooth smoke AND a bit of a creeper...One of my fav's along with Blue Dream !

• Just just pulled on half o. Hope it’s the same as what @BMan got!!

• Im excited for you! I wish i got a Half O i just did a qtr to try it. Wish i bought more

• No it’s just grown in a greenhouse instead of completely outdoor or indoor. I don’t really know who grows it. It’s just a little cheaper. I’ve only ordered premium so I’m curious to see the greenhouse.

• edited August 2020

Quick question @BMan , @laspace Are the buds fluffy or are they more dense? Light or heavy? Great pic by the way. Just curious if the fluffiness if they are as fluffy as I’m assuming you guys are saying affects the aesthetics of the bud.?? Thanks.

• @Theboyua i would say 50/50 they look dense and feel dense and then grind into nice beautiful fluffy weed

• Woohoo the strain sold out! I hope everyone is happy

• Greenhouse Jack Herer usually sells out at a steady/decent pace. From both shippers. Another Medman staple.

• Yeah, it might have sold out cuz I bought 4 O’s to split between my cousin and myself. So I was really glad to read that it’s a hit. Now it just needs to get out of whatever black hole it went into when it left Denver on Monday.

New to the forum, but not medman.

• Mine just showed up. Smells great. Can’t wait to try some.