Shipping

Ordered on 8th. Appeared on informed delivery on the 10th then dissapeared. Never had that happen

Comments

• I wouldnt put too much stock in informed delivery, its an automated system and lies constantly

• It's been on the money every other time. Just confusing.

• it usually is on the money... however i just use it to obtain the tracking number and then once i have that i track the package manually... thats the only way to actually track the package... but even the tracking system isnt perfect all the time...

• No it doesn't ship next business day becuz I'm on the 3rd business day and have absolutely nothing showing up from ID and No ID hasn't yet to be wrong since I have used it over a year. And no one is replying to emails... Be real nice if updates are posted saying stuff like "we're backed up" or having issues.

• terag, I believe I did answer your emails. Please check your spam folder.

• First time buyer who has been ripped off by another site not too long ago until I stumbled upon this one and decided to give it a shot to renew my faith in humanity. I ordered on the 17th and then see a shipping label was created on the 20th, but a week later still says it has not been picked up by USPS. Is it possible my package was mistakenly not sent out after the label was created? I can only assume the tracking number from informed delivery is in fact the tracking number from Med Mamma as I am not expecting any other packages and its coming from cali. Just curious if anyone else has had this happen to them and then by some divine miracle had their package show up on the 13th day? I am not questioning the validity of this site just curious if because i did not use the last 4 digits after my zip code (zone code) could this have caused a problem? Unfortunately cannot email about a lost package until this coming Sunday which will be the 14th day but not having my medication for this long is hurting me.

• Zip code last 4 does not matter, i dont use it when ordering. Placed orders for long time now. Never had issues. Email Medboy when you get the chance. He should be able to help.

• Something must be up . I have the same thing happening and last order also got messed up . It wound up at another regional facility and took longer to arrive. I have a lot of small issues with the new shipper .

• Pwnapple, wish I had something better for you but I can ask that you please contact me after 2 weeks so we can get to the bottom of it.