Premium Fruit Loops Returns!

13»

Comments

• i don't know what to do :disappointed:

• I got split of Strawberry Diesel and Grandaddy Purp

• that strawberry diesel looks crazy..

• I just spent $700+ here 2 days ago. Guess no more fruit loops for me😔

• Or maybe just 2oz...

• All gone now!. In there! Now the wait.

• edited August 2020

Y’all I’m so disappointed with my 2 gram 4 sample pack I just picked up from Loud 😓😓😓 they sent me all subs......now waiting on Medboy to see if there is anything that can be done because I looked at my screenshot and it clearly says NO SUBS PLEASE 😓 I’m so sad this morning $135 i feel like is lost 😳😒😓😓

• @suchacutie89 i wish you saw one of my other posts where i say DO NOT buy the Sample Pack because they just throw in buds they are trying to get rid of. Its extremely dissapointing

• @suchacutie89 i had the same experience with a Loud sampler but unfortunately it was not corrected because I didn’t put no subs on that one..so maybe you will be ok. I stopped ordering the samplers because there is really no way to adjust the inventory and with things flying off the shelves who knows what you will get. 1/8ths are now my samplers..

• @suchacutie89 what all did you get anyway?

• edited August 2020

@BMan I ordered the day they dropped and did that because it was so many strains to chose from. I ordered Fruit loops, granddaddy purple, green goddess and Boy Scouts didn’t get one of those at all. Screenshot my order and it clearly says no subs please. I’m more disappointed because all of the samples they have sent I have had. They have sent me AOC 3x already and I don’t like it personally which is why I don’t ask for it in my orders. Then sent 4 grams of Jack Herer which I’m not a huge fan of. I like JH but would not buy 4 grams in $130 sample pack come on now like that’s not right frfr. I got green crack as well which I still have some of and did not need or want anymore. I will not purchase the sample pack any more from loud. Waiting to hear back from Medboy emailed this morning. Seriously not going to use any of this stuff at all I’m really disappointed 😔 I place orders almost weekly when new stuff drops and this is one I hope gets fixed. So instead of 4 samples they sent me 3 bc they sent 2x the JH which lets me know they definitely were just trying to get rid of it

• @suchacutie89 Oh wooooow damn i would be pissed too. You wanted to sample and instead got what you already had/have. I once got the GH fruity pebbles in my sampler pack even though i ordered a 1/2 of it at the same time. This was back when i didnt know it was terrible though. Man i was pissed lol

• @BMan I truly hope they can replace with something on the menu. I never really have issues and most concerns I’ve had have been resolved fairly quickly. My Bubba Kush should be here today at least I can be excited about my Half of that ! Then I just ordered the MAC again and the PFL last night ! Like I’m loyal to this company. Regardless of what happens I’ll still be purchasing from this site. Just hoping for the best outcome.

• @Five12Man i order frequently but mainly 1/8ths and 1/4ths. I have maybe ordered 2 half’s in 3 months

• Wow I just got screwed on mine too @suchacutie89 I never thought of asking for them to fix it but yeah dude... I ordered that shit for a reason and got ALL 4 STRAINS SUBBED to stuff I didn't want . Clearly wrote no subs.

Ordered GDP, strawberry d, Galactic Jack, and BSC .. and didn't get a single one.

Extremely frustrating . They have to know that certain regulars are ordering like that for variety and to not get EVEN A SINGLE ONE is kind of a slap in the face.

I won't say anything else here except this is the first time in a long time that ive been truly disappointed . And yeah likely will never order a sample again. I would have ordered 8ths of like 2-3 of those strains of I knew I wasn't gonna get a SINGLE ONE.

Fuck

• I'm reading a lot of, I ordered this and that, but not coming back to tell us if they were any good.
    I see people aggravated about what they ordered and received, but was the quality good or not?

• @BuddyBoy the premium fruit loops is the best strain I've ever smoked.

• @BuddyBoy I have been happy with the quality; in general, the quality is always good . occasional hiccups. but the quality has rarely ever been a problem or issue

• @Sixwaychili
    Premium fruit loops. I was just looking at that. Took me a bit to figure out what PFL was.
    It sounds kick ass.
    Although it's indica dominant, it mentions anxiety. Any opinion?

I'm curious if any strain is particularly good for sedation/night time type, don't wanna move weed?

• @BuddyBoy there are definitely strains that are much more "knock you out" - at least for me. It's always an indica (or hybrid) .. but by the same token, not every indica will do that, either. it's always hit or miss on which is gonna be the really 'special' one. but they're all usually really good. lol

• (out of the strains that are up there right now, the only one I would classify in that category would be possibly the Bubba Kush, and maybe the MAC.)

• @buddyboy I don't have anxiety issues because I only smoke at home. But it could if you're out and high as a kite. That's when the anxiety shows up for me.

The premium fruit loops for me can be smoked during the day or to put you to sleep.

• @BuddyBoy yea I read that I seen it say this is not a good strain for anxiety because the workers said they were paranoid. Idk you know how descriptions can be exaggerated. Regardless I got me some 😂

• It all makes me paranoid for about 15min lol! I’m waiting on the greenhouse JH and I think it may come today. I usually get mine in a week or less and it’s 6 days. If the JH isn’t that good, I really want some of those fruit loops

• I cannot believe it's been on the menu for 3 full days. They must have gotten a lot of it.

• edited August 2020

@Sixwaychili I want to jump on PFL so bad.. I think I'll wait for reviews though. Try something new..