1st time cust.- Trop Diamonds were sub'd😭😭😭

edited September 2020 in General

First I have to say thank you to you guys for pulling thru! I'm new to this and was stoked yesterday to get my package.
I hate to be complaining :( esp. as a newb. But it hurt yesterday to see someone else here say that the Trop diamonds were the shit. Ugh Wish I would've ordered days earlier and just got 4gs.
Anyway I got a sampler with premium gelato wax, Jack og live resin, MAC premium wax and the thing I was most excited to try were the Tropicana diamonds! Bc it's def my favorite consistency (done right) and a strain I was eager to try.
What I forgot to do was list what I'd like if one of those were gone :( Ok so I'm not sure what type of product it was subbed for maybe you can help me? It looks to be a white crumble with a sheen to it. Jack Herer is the strain, which I'm pumped about. But it's not on the menu which I found odd. What product type is this? I really wish they would've subbed for diamonds that were in stock. But there's always next time right :)
Oh and PLEASE BRING BACK TROPICANA DIAMONDS PLLLZZZZZZZ
Ok I'm trying to upload a pic but having trouble. Like I said tho, it's very lightweight and white, kinda shiny. I ruled out diamonds bc when pressed down on, it flattens. Input would be great, thanks so much!

Comments

• If it’s a crumble consistency then it’s going to be listed as “wax” on the site. I know that can be confusing maybe @medman could look into switching the name over to crumble

• When you say you got a sampler do you mean you chose the sampler option or bought those 4 individually? They don’t do diamonds in the samplers if that’s the case

• My diamonds were also subbed with Jack Herer diamonds before aswell. I get absolutely fucked off of those since its one of my favorite strains of all time. I got subbed for Mimosa even though it was on the menu for like 3 fucking weeks after i bought it. Thats kind’ve way i stayed away from Medmama right now for the future. Their weed compared to loud is not even close unless its the Gelato #33. Which the Gelato was great, but it still showed up dry and it looked awesome, but you werent like OH MY GOD. The only time anyone can smell it is if its loud. I assume Loud takes their weed straight from the curing jar right into the bag and vacuum seals it immediately.

• @BMan it’s definitely a lot more hit and miss when it comes to med mamas premium strains compared to loud, but the gelato 41 I just got from them is ridiculously good but I have definitely gotten stuff before paying that premium price that I don’t personally believe is “premium”, then again I loved that outdoor batch of sunset sherbert from medmama and getting 2 oz of that for almost the same price of one oz of any premium is a ridiculously good deal

• Ok here's a pic. Thanks @MigraineWarrior79 !!

• Thanks for reading my novel you guys, lmao. They did it for me bc it was my first order and I sent extra monies. So are these diamonds? If so I was sorta expecting an appearance of the Jack OG live resin. No problem just a little harder to work with with my nectar collector, it's very powdery and tends to fly up the hole 😯 haha

• You're very welcome @breezy123 !
    That looks almost like pure isolate, but it could be crumble.
    Great question
    I have a nectar collector too

• @breezy123 those look like diamonds to me!

• Thanks guys!!! Haha I need to shut up then bc I would've most def chose jack h over Tropicana. Thanks again!!!