Premium Quantum Kush - Medmama

Pulled the trigger on a zip. I'm ready for a powerful sativa. Reserved for review and Quantum K talk.

Comments

• Ordered today, Label made today. Wow. I can't wait for the goods!

• can't wait to hear about this one. the ones I'm most interested in are this, Purple Punch, and Gushers. I'll be watching you, then, @MizterNiceGuy as you got 2 out of the 3, right?? at least i thought that's what i saw. I'm really trying not to spend anything while i'm well-stocked.. but man it's hard to resist sometimes! lol.

• Got Quantum Kush and Gelato Fuel on the way too i’ll let you know too

• Ordered a split oz of this and gushers as soon as they popped up, gushers has me really excited because I have the gelato 41 from a couple weeks ago and gushers has that in the make up and I’m in LOVE with the gelato 41

• Label made today for the 1/4 of quantum kush my boyfriend talked me into😝 along with a half sour cherry.. can't wait!!

• edited September 2020

I've got sour cherry on the way also @stonertrash
    Considering the Quantum Kush as the kush genetics are my fav.

• Package of Quantum should be here in two days. After I receive and review, taking a break from site/forum

• Looking forward to your review

• I recieved my Quantum Kush today. It's so good, I went to try to order more today and OF COURSE it's gone. Great Sativa. May be the best sativa I've had from this site. I had to force myself to finish my bowl because after two hits I felt it strong! I was lost in thought for quite awhile with great relief all over. So far it's been 3 hours from 1 .3 bowl and effects are still rolling. The buds are a decent size. You can most definitely tell it's a Trainwreck/sativa strain. Phenos are wispy but dense at the same time. Lemon, Pine, nutty scent. Sticky trichome covered. Blonde and orange hairs throughout.

• Ohh nice! Thank you for the review!

• @MizterNiceGuy love the review! Just got off work and I have all my packages delivered, have a split of gushers and quantum waiting for me :)

• edited September 2020

Medmama strikes again with this potent banger! So far I've gotten into a gram and I'm done with this monster for the day. I need to prepare for an evening strain soon(Purple Punch!)

• edited September 2020

@ecbraun I got a .5 nug of Gushers to sample from Medmama. I may save for tomorrow. Let's us know about the Gushers if you're able. If you liked Dirty Girl/ or any Trainwreck, you are in for a treat with Quantum K.

• @MizterNiceGuy some nice looking bud, but probably not for me anyway as I generally avoid sativa's out of necessity. I'm waiting to hear your thoughts on the Purple Punch though. I'm dying to know what I missed out on!

• edited September 2020

@TheProfessor Quantum is a strong sativa. I wouldn't recommend to a novice or anxiety/paranoid prone individuals. The Purple Punch will be this evening's treat. Appearance reminds me of the Ghost Ship. Coated with milky trichomes that make the bud appear white, hiding the actual lite/dark green and purple hues in the bud. Sweet, OG grape smell!

• @MizterNiceGuy nope, never even considered Quantum. "I wanna be sedated." Now Purple Punch I've had...and you're making me want to kick myself for not picking up an oz.! Sounds beautiful!

• Damn! I'm sad I missed out on the Quantum! But, I did get a sativa marked freebie joint from @medmama so maybe possibly it's some QK.
    Haha, a girl can dream

• @MizterNiceGuy this gushers is definitely what I was looking for, the second I opened the bag I was greeted by that earthy gelato smell, identical almost to the gelato 41, which makes sense since that’s one of gushers parents. The nugs are hard and unbelievably sticky , probably closest to the most resin I’ve had on nugs from here. Like my fingertips are all greased up after packing a bowl haha... but my favorite part has to be the taste, almost exactly like the gelato 41’s earthy taste but with a fruity/sweet hint to it and after taking one hit I’m pacing back and forth in my room writing this, feeling absolutely fantastic! Gonna pack away the quantum now and take a good nice look at it

• @ecbraun glad you like Gushers. Sampling it now. Very nice hybrid. Body and head high combo that is mellow at first. Reminds me of my Green Goddess hybrid. Earthy, OG, sweet with fruity notes. Another Medmama winner!

I believe I'll be reviewing all week. GMO Cookies & San Fernando Valley Shatters. Purple Punch coming soon( couldn't resist Gushers sample bud for now)

Quantum K will be my daily user. I'll be waiting for this one to return. 8.5/10 @TheProfessor (I love the " I wanna be sedated"🤟)

• The Quantum is alright. It is very potent i guess j just hate the taste of it. I got a split of Gelato Jet and the Quantum and the Gelato Jet is by far the best out of the bunch. It feels the most like a Sativa to me. I’ll be honest after having the Premium FL from Loud and getting a premium from Medmama im pretty dissapointed in the difference. I even know better too thats whats annoying. I should have just stuck with Loud because they care more about the terpenes

• @BMan your preference. Stick to Loud and miss out. Neither shipper has "the best" Everyone should do research before making a purchase.