Premium Jack Herer from Med Mama

edited September 2020 in Product Reviews

Anyone get this yet? I have way too much stock right now, but it's calling my name.

Not sure if I've ever had it (because I never knew what I was getting before medicineman), but it is a classic.

I mistakenly thought it was almost a straight sativa, but it's way more of a balanced hybrid than I thought based on this:
https://wayofleaf.com/cannabis/strains/jack-herer-marijuana-strain

Comments

• edited September 2020

It is a fantastic strain and one of my favorites. It hits me like a hard sativa with the anxiety. Makes me an energizer bunny. You can clean your apartment on that shit. LOL. And I’ve had it from all different locals.I’ve been eyeing that to, may pull the trigger. My stocks actually kind of down because of orders got mixed up but got some coming today. Not sure what but who cares

• edited September 2020

I just need a daytime strain since I've got Alaskan Thunderfuck, Fruit Loops, and MAC as my main quantities. Those 3 just trash me. I have very little Mothers Milk and XJ-13 left.

• edited September 2020

Does anyone know if the first E in Herer is pronounced like in the word "here" or "her"?

• Got mine today and it is FIRE! I've been high for 2 hrs now lol

• It is a fantastic strain and one of my favorites. It hits me like a sativa. Makes me an energizer bunny. And I’ve had it from all different locals.I’ve been eyeing that to may pull the trigger

• @Sixwaychili I pronounce it "hair" er
    Lmao, but I'm cajun, so I'm sure I'm saying it wrong

• It rhymes with terror, herer. I keep a clone of this strain around all times

• The more common pronunciation in the cannabis industry (that i've seen, anyway) is pronounced "her-air" with the emphasis on the last syllable. herER. i always used to say it "hair-er" as well, for many years, until i got more into cannabis and watching grow channels and dispensaries and all that shit. literally everyone said it that way so i changed over. lol. but since then, i've ALSO seen a couple people pronounce it my original way, so I think anything goes!

• Jack is one of my favorite strains, no way im paying premium price for it when Loud can grow it in a GH with better quality lol

• @BMan this is the reason I did not purchase it from MM. I loved LoudCo strain to much and it was so much more cost effective lol I’m wait because Loud always drops ! I know they have something insane coming soon !!

• @v32finish theres no air in it, it rhymes with terror. You can hear the man say it himself in videos

• @GanjaLion that's cool. No worries. What I said still stands. If that's true, then most 100% of the industry is using it wrong, and not what I've heard ever. But yeah. Doesn't really matter at the end of the day

• Hes done so much for the industry, atleast we can do is say his name right lol

• Right? Lol no kidding . Funny how these things go. Something is liable to take off or catch on for any reason (or none)

• Any reviews on this strain from the ones that have received . Said it as a very strong smell .

• Can someone who has received this possibly take a picture?

• Just received a little nug of this for a sample and it is definitely some pretty looking flower , although I really can’t recommend because the green house jack that I have from loud looks just as pretty and has a stronger smell than this nug . I’m sure if you put an order in though you won’t be disappointed once you receive these nugs , I just can’t justify buying this jack after I saw the quality of the greenhouse from loud

• So I have it and let me tell....Sure shit fire!!! There is a difference vs greenhouse jack. The high last longer(almost 4hrs) lol. Came in like 3 days from MM(record fast). Would love to grab 1/2 oz but damn paying $180 so greenhouse it is next time

• Do they ever sell as a vape cart? Been wanting to try JH but have enough other flower for now.

Also, been hearing about moonrocks on this site. What’s all the chatter about?

• @reshi Moonrocks were for sale by the new shipper Medical Jane under "strains", but they're OOS now. Medboy said they should be back in stock next week. Moonrocks are buds dipped in distillate oil then dipped in kief so they're likely over 50% THC.

• @Sixwaychili oh damn! Gonna have to keep an eye out, I want to try that! Thanks!

• they are back...