Juicy fruit revisit

Clouds juicy fruit is probably best tasting bud I ever had from loud. Recently revisited it and the buds all smell the same, but some look different and have more orange hairs. Also, I assume I tried this recently and it was as fast and enjoyable as like green crack speed for a good 40 minutes. Usually this was a work day sativa but it levelled up.

If anyone has some I'd definitely recommend revisiting it and also look and see if the buds have 2 separate appearances for you as well.

Comments

• Hey @MikeyC i noticed the same thing too the day I received it..some are little purple frosty buds and some like you said all green with orange hairs..both amazing! I really was bummed I didn’t pull the trigger on more before it ran out. Would love to see that again! @LoudnCo

• @superman38NC I will try my best!

• @LoudnCo could you try to score some xj-13? Best strain ever, in my opinion.

• Was the buds dry. Back when I was growing several yrs back . I would notice a change in flower when it would get more age on it say 6 to 8 months . Mine was all personal use so I could tell by storing right around 6 to 8 month would get either darker in colour are the hairs would start tourning a more pure orange . I wish the shippers would say something about the age of bud approx harvest date and the flower if it's dry are sticky like we all like I like getting flowers ad fresh as possible . And for 100 dollers a q we should deff get the freshest possible.

• The JF wasn’t very sticky, but caked in kief..Very tasty little buds..high is one of my fav’s! Not too strong..had a way of bringing you down with no groggy feeling. Thanks @LoudnCo!

• not to just interject randomly but i 2nd @Skholla .. XJ-13 if ya can @LoudnCo :joy: that was my first ever strain from the MM site.. haha.. and i haven't seen it ever come back again, not once!

would definitely try to grab some. for sure. shit, the JF too, is on my list of 're-buys' (even tho i never bought it. haa :lol: )

• I really liked Juicy Fruit, and was upset I didn't grab more than an 1/8th.

3rd @Skholla XJ-13 is an amazing strain
    I mean...I can't go wrong with ANY JH cross. 😻

• @Skholla I'll add it to the list. :wink: