Not a full gram (pics included)

edited October 2020 in General

I received 2 full gram vapes today. As I was filling up the cartridge I noticed I had run out of liquid, but the cartridge was only 3/4 full, if that. I was pretty hurt because I’m not rich, so I’m trying to get every ounce for my money. Has this happened to anyone else and was anything done about it? I’ll post a picture once I figure out how to.

Comments

• I've bought quite a few medmama refills, and never had an issue, though none of my syringes were that small.

• @Higheveryone23 ahhh your name is on the pics not a great idea

• edited October 2020

@whatever1956 if you’re not gonna answer my damn question then ignore the post.

• @kkno I’ve been getting those types of syringes for awhile. I haven’t used the other one I got, there could be more in that one.

• Got a scale? Best thing you can do is weigh the empty cart, then weigh the one that isn't full. Or do that with the syringe before you load it next time. Just a heads up, like I was saying in another post- this is the type of situation I would email @medboy about, rather than making a post. Because you don't have proof and it may deter others which isn't good.

• edited October 2020

I suggest getting a scale anyway. I got an awesome $10 scale that weighs micro-grams from a local place The Kitchenary.
    Oh also- yeah I'd delete that pic link- no telling who can do what while connected to your iCloud library. Eesh.

• @Higheveryone23. I deleted your photo as they had identifying info. I'd send along the info to medboy. If it's a legit complaint then he'll take care of it. Much better idea than posting in forum.